• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please Let Me Know

PandaBear & Boo

Second star to the right straight on til morning
Leaving in 2 weeks:banana: :banana: I read somewhere that the mummy will be closed for refurbishment early spring. Can anyone tell me what will and will not be open. This is my families first time and I don't want the kids to be disappointed.

Right now there are no confirmed rehabs scheduled from now through the end of the Summer.

This could change but as of now, none.

Leaving in 2 weeks:banana: :banana: I read somewhere that the mummy will be closed for refurbishment early spring. Can anyone tell me what will and will not be open. This is my families first time and I don't want the kids to be disappointed.
I'm thinking Universal wouldn't rehab ROTM unless it's absolutely necessary. With ROTM down for rehab, the park attendance would suffer being as that's a marquee attraction at the Studios...just a guess though.

Found this on IOACentral.com

Universal Studios Florida:

JAWS will be closed for maintenance between January 28th and February 8th, 2008.
Unconfirmed: Curious George Goes to Town will be undergoing extensive refurbishment in the early 2008 season. More information will be posted as it becomes available.
Unconfirmed: Revenge of the Mummy will be taken down for a one to two month timeframe in the early Spring of 2008. More information to be posted when available.

Hope it helps

there is a rumor that it will be closed. But Universal has not confirmed it.

Well then if that is the case and they do close ROTM, they better time the rehab with the opening of The Simpson's ride or people will be really pissed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter