Please keep us in your prayers today update #18

Prayers and pixie dust to you and yours :shamrock:! If promotion comes through, Colorado is a beautiful state!! :goodvibes

Best wishes to you and your DH. Hope your dreams come true.

He's definitely in my prayers, Binny!!! You know, Denver isn't that far away, I feel a road trip!!!;)

He's definitely in my prayers, Binny!!! You know, Denver isn't that far away, I feel a road trip!!!;)

That what James said too. "hey we'll be closer to H&D!!!" to which the kids started jumping up and down :)

Would be great to see you guys again. I bet theyre all growing so much! We're all getting old I think, even Treasure is starting to get grey :(

thanks everyone. He is feeling pretty good about it. I pray it works out he needs this boost.

Good luck!! :shamrock:

Denver is a great place to live. I hope you can join us here! :)

Prayers said and a healthy dose of pixiedust: thrown in for good measure. :thumbsup2

Glad he thought it went good. It was a beautiful day here yesterday, today it is a little chilly. At 5:30am it was 41 degrees out and I think our high is suppose to be 44 today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter