Please keep Madi in your thoughts - 8 years old and diagnosed with brain cancer

Jenvenza

<font color=green>Ratted out her husband's lack of
A friend and co-worker's little girl was just diagnosed with terminal brain cancer two weeks ago. She is 8 years old and her name is Madi. I just found out and cannot even wrap my mind around it right now. They have given her 9 months to live. Please keep this sweet, beautiful girl and her parents in your thoughts and prayers. I will keep anyone who is interested updated.

Praying for Madi and her family and all those who love her :hug: Life just seems so unfair sometimes. Please keep us updated as she will be in my thoughts...

I will say many prayers for Madi and her family. My husband battled 14 months with terminal brain cancer and fought courageously. I want to offer all the love, support and will be willing to answer any questions they may have. It is such a difficult battle and she will need the love and caring from all those around her. God Bless you Madi.

Jenvenza,

Is Madi in the hopsital right now? If you don't mind pm'ing me, I would love to send a card to her to cheer her.

Thanks,
Lisa (Seaprincess)

Jenvenza,

Is Madi in the hopsital right now? If you don't mind pm'ing me, I would love to send a card to her to cheer her.

Thanks,
Lisa (Seaprincess)

I PMed you. Thank you.

Amd thank you to everyone who is sending their thoughts and prayers. I know Madi will appreciate it.

I'll add Mad and her family to my prayers. Please do keep us updated.

I'll add Mad and her family to my prayers. Please do keep us updated.

Thank you. We havent heard much in the past few days. We know she is at home right now and going to the hospital every morning for radiation. They sedate her for it, and her mom says she does good with it.

On another note, her mom and dad told her she had cancer and she was going to lose her hair. She told them to go ahead and cut it off and donate it to make wigs for other cancer patients. :sad1: Sweet, sweet girl.

:hug: Prayers for precious Madi, I am fighting cancer myself, but when I see what the kids have to go through I just lose it. What a wonderful and sweet thing she wanted to do to help others. What an angel:littleangel:

:hug: Prayers for precious Madi, I am fighting cancer myself, but when I see what the kids have to go through I just lose it. What a wonderful and sweet thing she wanted to do to help others. What an angel:littleangel:

:hug: to you for what you are having to go through as well. I hope you are doing well.

This is such a sad situation... I lost my husband to pancreatic cancer 3 weeks ago, he was only 40 and far too young, but 8 years old...

My thoughts go out to Madi and her family

Amanda xx :hug:

I honestly cannot contribute in the way of personal experiences but I just wanted to express the ache I feel deep inside for the "little angel" and for all here who have had to endore such losses. :grouphug:

Life is so unfair! Praying for Madi and her family. Cancer is tough enough for an adult but when a child has to endure the beast . . . Hugs to the family!

We are going through this now with my MIL but to have it be with an 8 YO little girl is just beyond heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers are with little Madi and the whole family. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter