• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please join me in welcoming TourGuideMiKE as our newest DIS Corporate Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going in 7 days. Is it to late to get tour guide mike??

You can get Tour Guide Mike's advice at any time. I originally joined only 2 weeks before my very first WDW trip. Granted, the more time you have the better, but there are still valuable tips to be had IF you have time to read through this extensive library of advice. I did a ton of reading when I first joined and didn't even know about the forums over there, either. I read all the articles that I could. HTH!!

Going in 7 days. Is it to late to get tour guide mike??

Absolutely worth it, and not too late.

I have helped people with as little as 18 hours left to go using Mikes info.

First, go to the December Express Planner and read it top to bottom without clicking away to anything else.

Then review the Best Days info (linked in your express planner) for your vacation timeframe and adjust your itinerary.

Adjust your dining as necessary

Go to http://www.tourguidemike.com/stephenscoolstuff/menu.asp and download a bunch of printable quickstart materials

After that, head to the forums and ask away. I hang out in the Theme Park Touring Tips and Questions forum http://www.tourguidemike.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=4

We are going in March and found a wealth of info. through Mike ..... definitely worth every penny

Hi,
We love TGM. For the price of a traditional book, you can get an individualized travel guide. I suggest checking him out!

Welcome tour guide mike i will be looking at your info for when we go back to the world thanksgiving 2008:yay:

geraldine:

Hi Guys,

I'd like to get involved in some tour guide mike action.

We're going in September - is it too early to do it now? would it be better to wait until nearer the time?

thanks

Hi Guys,

We're going in September - is it too early to do it now? would it be better to wait until nearer the time?

thanks

Hi Guys,

thanks

TGM rules! It has fueled my desperate need for researching every possible detail for our first trip to the MK. I've enjoyed using it and checking back with it every other week or so for the last 2 months. It is an excellent tool.

I'm thinking about purchasing TGM for our next trip.
I know I'm going to sound really cheap, but.....
How do we save the $3. When I clink the above link it still comes up as $21.95. Any suggestions?
Thanks!!

I'm thinking about purchasing TGM for our next trip.
I know I'm going to sound really cheap, but.....
How do we save the $3. When I clink the above link it still comes up as $21.95. Any suggestions?
Thanks!!
If your total is still $21.95 when you get to the payment part, I'd just complete the transaction, then using the "click here to contact TGM" on the homepage (once you're signed in), request the $3 discount.

HTH!

Even without the $3 discount--best money I have spent so far for my June trip! I have become addicted!!!!!

There are definitely more people using the Disboards, but the advice I have gotten on TGM has been so specific to my trip. After just a couple of months, I have all my ADRs planned, general itinerary for the trip, exact touring plans for each day to minimize wait in lines, Monica's cards printed/laminated with the best information ever for touring, and have gotten so much information from my AVP.

If you are addicted to planning your trip to the last detail, do not miss this one! Even if you just want general information, better money spent than any book.

MVMCP is a very enjoyable special event. The MK is beautiful, during christmas season, especially now since they have the castle decorated with lights!!! Amazing and breath-taking!!!! Just make sure to do all the special shows and parades which are only for the event!!! Don't miss holiday wishes, usually the 2nd parade is less crowded since people usually start leaving after holiday wishes!!! Don't concentrate on the rides, (go on a regular day) if you must do some wait til later around 10pm or after firework show!!!! You might even get on with no wait;) Enjoy yourself, very memorable event, also get you into holiday spirit:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter