• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please.......I need ideas!!

abbylukesmom

Earning My Ears
We are scheduled to leave for my son's wish trip on Christmas day. I would rather wait & buy our families (mine & my hubby's parents) Christmas presents while on the trip. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I could buy?

I have not been to Disney since I was a teenager. Which is quite a long time ago...so I don't remember the things available. Could someone please help!
Thanks in advance!

Downtown Disney has all the store you will probally need for Christmas shopping, these are the stores that are in the Marketplace: http://www.wdwinfo.com/downtown/marketplace/ also check out the West Side (there is a link for it on that same page). The parks and hotels also have alot to offer. As far as what to buy, that's tough for parents, mine use to always tell me not to get them anything because they didn't want or need anything else. So I would usually take them out or get them gift certificates. Maybe you could take them out for dinner in Disney, they would probally really enjoy that! Or you could get them tickets to the Cirque du Soleil or pick up the tap for an Illuminations Cruise for all of you! Good Luck and Have a Merry Christmas!! BTW I saw you childrens pictures and they are adorable, my neighbor's daughter was an epileptic most of her childhood (she is now 25) and she hasn't had seixures in years, her mother said she basically outgrew it. I pray your son has the same outcome! :wizard: :flower: :wizard:

One year I bought everyone Mickey Mouse watches. They have SOooo many different styles... and price ranges. Of course there were those that didn't 'get it' but they know we're Disney freaks so if nothing else it will always remind them of us!

But once you arrive you'll find there is so much... aprons to ankle bracelets... teapots to towels... well, I didn't see any zebras, BUT they do have Zebra striped hats!

Have Fun!!

They have some nice little clocks that are solid wood in the shape of mickey's ears that i got my parents one year.

dtd will have a TON of stuff. just about anything you could imagine. you could get them something christmasy for next year.

we're going on my son's wish trip Wed.(I can't believe it is finally happening, we had to postpone it 3 times) and I plan on getting the family presents then, I don't know your price range, but I was thinking of ornaments or snowglobes, if you want I'll let you know what we decide on when we get back, Lyn www.caringbridge.org/nj/justinw

DD has plenty to choose from. Enjoy the shopping. As for Christmas morning, give everyone a card with a certificate redeemable for a WDW gift.

Thanks for the link too! I can't wait to go shopping now! I also liked the WDW gift certificate idea, I'll have to make those up & get everything ready. It'll be here in no time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter