• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please - I need help fast!

cstrong

Earning My Ears
We had to reschedule our trip because of Ivan last month and I forgot to get a limo service for us. We have used Happy Limo in the past (based on Mary's recommendation) and really, really liked them. Well, I called to get reservations for tomorrow and they are booked!

BASED ON PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, can anyone recommend a reliable limo service that will provide a quick grocery stop? Please don't be offended, but I won't take a recommendation from someone who is obviously lurking around this board to recommend their service. I have checked out some people who respond to these requests and clearly they work for the company they are promoting.

Thank you so so much! :)

I suggest you do a search here on the DIS. Lots of people have posted their experiences with the limo services. Not everyone works for the limo companies.

Hi I use Lorden Transportation, Dennis is very good and reliable.
You may want to give him a try.

I highly reccomend Southern Elegance Limosine Service. You will find NO complaints about them. Just used them this month.

We used FL Tours for our trip at the end of Sept, and they were great. We had a van, not a limo, but they do have limos available, and they offered a grocery stop.

Good luck, and enjoy your trip!

Steph

We used Tiffany Town Car last October and had a great experience with them. They met us at baggage, loaded the car, made a grocery stop, unloaded the groceries from the cart into the car and helped us unload everything at the hotel. When they picked us up they loaded all our luggage in and unloaded it at the airport. Hope this helps.

Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter