Please Help!!

WeLoveTheMouse

<font color=blue>Earned My Ears<br><font color=pur
I just realized that my photopass pictures expired 2 days ago. I prebought the cd but forgot to order them. Does anyone know if I have a chance at getting them back? It is too late to call tonight and I am too hysterical to sleep tonight. Help!!!

it's possible you have a chance. I would think most decent sized businesses keep archive copies in backup for a week. Might take some fast & sweet-talking but there's a possibility they're still there.

now, you need to get some sleep so you can be as sharp as a tack tomorrow to leave no rock unturned in seeing if they can retrieve a back up copy from their server IF they deleted the original file. (Who knows, maybe they don't delete on a daily basis but on a weekly basis or some other schedule - you might just be fine calling first thing tomorrow morning!)

Good luck and sending pixie dust your way.

it's possible you have a chance. I would think most decent sized businesses keep archive copies in backup for a week. Might take some fast & sweet-talking but there's a possibility they're still there.

now, you need to get some sleep so you can be as sharp as a tack tomorrow to leave no rock unturned in seeing if they can retrieve a back up copy from their server IF they deleted the original file. (Who knows, maybe they don't delete on a daily basis but on a weekly basis or some other schedule - you might just be fine calling first thing tomorrow morning!)

Good luck and sending pixie dust your way.

Thanks for the kind words and pixie dust. I got this automatic reply back from costumer service so it sounds like hope.

Thank you for contacting our Guest Support Team. This message confirms
receipt of your request for assistance. One of our team members will
research your question and will reply to you as soon as possible. We
are experiencing higher than normal email volume due to the recent peak
attendance season and it may take up to 7 business days to return your
email. If your photos are due to expire during this time frame, there
is no need to worry, as we may be able to extend your photos despite the
delay in processing your request. Please do not reply to this
system-generated message.

Sincerely,

DisneyPhotoPass.com Guest Support Team

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter