Please Help with San Diego Zoo questions

kateandy08096

DIS Veteran
Hello all!
Im thinking about adding San Diego zoo and safari park to our trip in April.
Would it be cheaper to purchase the AP since it includes 2 people or should I purchase seperate tickets?
The only time we would be going is this trip. Not coming back within a year.
I was looking into the san diego go card that includes seaworld

Also is the safari park even worth it?
Thanks all!!!

In order to get a membership, you have to live in the following zip codes: 91900-92899. They have a two-visit pass which could be used for both parks or the go card, if you're also interested in Sea World. The Safari Park is DEFINITELY worth it. I like it better than the zoo. It's more unique because the animals have these large field exhibits to roam about.

There are a few sites that you can check for discounts

Travelzoo.com

Livingsocial.com

Groupon.com

look under San Diego

In order to get a membership, you have to live in the following zip codes: 91900-92899. They have a two-visit pass which could be used for both parks or the go card, if you're also interested in Sea World. The Safari Park is DEFINITELY worth it. I like it better than the zoo. It's more unique because the animals have these large field exhibits to roam about.

That's only for certain levels. There is the "Diamond Level" without restriction on zip code.

http://donate.sandiegozoo.org/site/PageNavigator/MembershipBeneifitsLightboxes/MembershipBenefits

Only the Donor level Memberships, which start at $300, are available to residents outside of the zip code region. The Diamond Level pass, unfortunately, still has restrictions on zip code.

Correct, not until donor level Curator's Club ($300) are there no zip code restrictions, but even then it might work for a family of four.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter