• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please help with Milesource

dis4me

<font color=navy>Has experienced the original Magi
I have finally accumulated enough for a supercertificate but I can't figure out how to get it. I have hit cash in miles and gotten to the page with the giftcertificates.com but I can't figure out how to actually cash out. Please help. I emailed milesource and they explained exactly what I am doing . AM I missing something?

Here's what to do

1. click on cash in miles in left column
2. Look under the pictures and click "and many more" in any column
3. this brings up the Giftcertification.com page
4. click on any catagory in blue print
5. this brings up the Cash in Award Mile page
6. choose the point amount from the pull down list
7. hit submit

You can take it from there.

I agree-they don't make it easy for us!

By doing click fix and trivia, to earn enough points? I also notice I don;tget credit for all my click fixes, even when the page loads totally....

Thaks I finally got it. I was starting to think I am crazy. Now I am halfway to the next level so I may as well wait. Thanks again. Your explanation was much better than the one I got from them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter