Please help with DSH morning plan w/2 toddlers

NOLAmom

Mouseketeer
Hey. We are going on a short trip in late January to WDW and were originally only going to do Day 1 Epcot, Day 2 MK, Day 3 MK, Day 4 resort day since staying at a monorail resort. Now I'm re-thinking our plans and considering adding a morning 9-1 pm at Hollywood Studios since it looks like a great place to meet characters. I know nothing about DHS but noticed that most of the shows are in the afternoon. So, my question is: what do you do with a 4 and 2.5 year old from Rope Drop at 9 am till 1 at DHS?

We would do Toy Story Mania with both kids but we would not take either on Tower of Terror or the Coaster ride.

So, please help with my itinerary after TSM? Are the character meet greets in the AM? Would this be your last park to visit after Epcot and MK or do you think I should do it earlier in the trip?

It's supposed to be a very low crowd day like a 1 or 2 on easywdw.com. Any suggestions would be great.

I haven't been yet, but we are going in 2 weeks with our 4.5 and 3 year old boys. We are also planning our last morning to be at DHS, and I plan for us to do TSM, Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area, and Disney Jr. Live show (can you point me to where you found showtimes, I need to add that into our schedule!). I have focused so much on our MK plans that I've let DHS slide, so I'm going to check back and see what advice you get to round out our plans :)

Hi NOLAmom, I don't live far from you and thought I would say HI!

I am not sure about crowds b/c I plan my days differently from others. DHS is a great place for characters. Across from TSM is a meet a greet for the Toy Story Characters, in the Magic of Animation building you will find several different characters there we have seen the characters from bolt, the incredibles, and sorcerer mickey, In the Animation courtyard you will also find meet and greets there as well they used to be playhouse disney characters so I don't know if they will be the same or not. In the streets of America they do meet and greets there usually w/ the power rangers, and you will also find a meet and greet area for sully and Mike from Monsters Inc, they also have a meet and greet area for lightning mcqueen and matter.

I believe the little mermaid and disney junior and beauty and the beast start running around 9 or 10

I just found this while doing a search and it tells some of the character and show times. hth
http://www.studioscentral.com/daily-hollywood-studios-schedule-and-times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter