Please help with Connections.....hopper passes.

nanns

Earning My Ears
pLEASE help me!!! (YES, I know I am beyond help!)

Anyway, I keep trying to order my hopper passes thru connections, but it won't take my wc card. I called wc and they said that nothing has even gone thru or tried to go thru!??!

Do I have to wait to get my "welcome" package before I can order thru connections?
I just signed up on Tuesday and we are leaving in 4 weeks??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Now what?

I also want to order the meal vochers, are they really a better buy? What does it entail exactly? Like an entire meal and drink, the buffet we are going to is $21.95 and the connections price is $17.00 but the kids price is more, does this make sense to any one else??

THANKS

Nanns, I used Connections in July for hopper tickets and meal vouchers and them delivered to the hotel. I used a mastercard and had no trouble. Make sure that you order in plenty of time because sometimes they split the order up and we almost didn't get the meal vouchers. I didn't really think we saved much with them after all. I also forgot to cancel my membership when I got home, but called and talked to them and they were super nice and gave me a full refund. Here's the number and representative that I talked to. Hope this helps.

Connections123
1-877-503-4052
Nadia #8271

Nanns, I also ordered as soon as I got my member number on their web site and didn't have to wait for the welcome package. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter