Please Help With Advance ADR's

momtotwo

Mouseketeer
I will be making ADR's at my 180 mark. However, only my husband and I are on my MDE, but I want to make ADR's for other family members who have not booked hotel reservations yet and may not be staying in the parks themselves. Can I do this for them at my 180 mark on my MDE? Thank you.

You do not need to list your party in the reservation. Only YOU the one reserving need to be listed (and of course your credit card).

You do not need to list your party in the reservation. Only YOU the one reserving need to be listed (and of course your credit card).
So I don't need to list each person when making a reservation for 8 people? That's great because I was wondering how I would be able to link people to my MDE without their having resort reservations. Thank you.

So I don't need to list each person when making a reservation for 8 people?

No and you do not even need to do so later on unless it is just so they know when and where to be. (Although, you might want to add them later if there are any pre-park opening ADRS just for ease of getting in for the ADR.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter