PLEASE HELP!! with a "Top Ten" baby album

pjlla

DIS Veteran
I need some ideas.... I want to put together a "Top Ten" album for the 1st birthday of my twin nieces. And I only have until Easter weekend to do this. And I don't have any photos yet (but hopefully family members will be emailing some to me soon).

Should it be..... Top Ten Reasons you'll love being in this family

or ............... Top Ten Reasons we love you

or ............... Top Ten Reasons ____________

I can't think of anything great right now!! (And I never watch David Letterman, so I can't get any help from him!) HELP!!

I KNOW that you creative ladies can help me!! I've searched over at Two Peas, but no ideas there for Top Ten. Thanks in advance.................P

Hmmm, top ten cute things you do?
Top ten reasons two are better than one?
Top ten reasons you're twice as cute/special/precious...
I think if you do "you'll love being in this family" then you'll need to do family photos instead of baby photos.
Hope that helps!
Lydia

It starting to look like the "being in this family" thing might work out. Most of the pictures I was able to gather from my own collection so far include at least one member of the family in addition to the baby/babies. There was a great one from last summer with lots of the ladies/girls from the family, so I am thinking of a "girl power" page. Also, I found a few from THanksgiving of the girls eating and most of the ladies in our family are great cooks, so I am thinking that a "food" page would work also.

Also came up with a few of them being held/fed/rocked by various cousins, so a "lots of cousins to love and play with" would be another page.

I think I'm on a roll!! But I would still love to have help from any of you super creative ladies!...................P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter