Please help us make family t shirts!

Jordak,

I'm always amazed at the talent here. I LOVE your Mickey design! If you happen to have the time, I would love to have one made for our upcoming trip. I think I'd like it on a clear background, if possible.

Mike, Karen, Matthew, Allison, Jacob and Justin
with "Disney World 2012" at the bottom

Thank you SO SO much!

Karen
Very welcome!

Thank You,
They look great. I will post pics as soon as I get them done. Your Designs are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! I love the Mickey design for a t-shirt!!
I make t-shirts every year and they are not great!!

We have a family vacation with 9 of us!!
This Mickey design would be so great to make t-shirts!!

The names are:
Glenn
Stephanie
Logan
Gracie
Big Daddy Jay
MiMi Terry
Marci
Lauren

Is it possible to have all these names??
Walt Disney World 2011
on the bottom??

Thanks so much!
Stephanie

Wow! I love the Mickey design for a t-shirt!!
I make t-shirts every year and they are not great!!

We have a family vacation with 9 of us!!
This Mickey design would be so great to make t-shirts!!

The names are:
Glenn
Stephanie
Logan
Gracie
Big Daddy Jay
MiMi Terry
Marci
Lauren

Is it possible to have all these names??
Walt Disney World 2011
on the bottom??

Thanks so much!
Stephanie
Welcome!

I would love to have this one too, pretty please? I am also checking out yours and Marion's designs, but we leave this weekend (yes I am late to find these boards) so I am not sure who could get me designs done fast enough to print them on tees!!
Here goes :+)
Mike
April
Mikaela
Kamryn
Kaden
Jordan

Disney World 2011

Thanks so much!-
April
...who is off to see if I can find some Mickey ears with a Santa hat to have our names printed under on tees :)

I would love to have this one too, pretty please? I am also checking out yours and Marion's designs, but we leave this weekend (yes I am late to find these boards) so I am not sure who could get me designs done fast enough to print them on tees!!
Here goes :+)
Mike
April
Mikaela
Kamryn
Kaden
Jordan

Disney World 2011

Thanks so much!-
April
...who is off to see if I can find some Mickey ears with a Santa hat to have our names printed under on tees :)
No problem, I can do this quick!

That is SO amazing! I want so badly to get some shirts done, but with a family of 6, and having NO clue, I am afraid I am in over my head!

Thank you SOOO much for your amazing designs!!:love:

Help! Ok, so I am so embarrassed ! You made me my mickey design, and I bought some shirts, and I found someone to print it, how the heck do I get the "file" to the printer? Is that allowed? I certainly don't want to make anyone angry, just want to make ours :)

I am so sorry to bug you, but I don't have enough posts to send an email or a pm apparently (so embarrassed, lol)

Anyways, I tried to print your design on our shirts today and here is what he said..
he said the file was blurry when zoomed to screen print so he needed a vector, or line format??!? What the heck is that? Or done in illustrator? That sounds like French to me, does that mean anything to you?!? He can't print it clearly without that I guess because he is doing it on a screen? I just tried to download the format from what you posted!
I am SOO sorry to bug you after you created such a cool design for me, I just don't know what I am doing wrong....?

Thanks so much AGAIN!!!

I am so sorry to bug you, but I don't have enough posts to send an email or a pm apparently (so embarrassed, lol)

Anyways, I tried to print your design on our shirts today and here is what he said..
he said the file was blurry when zoomed to screen print so he needed a vector, or line format??!? What the heck is that? Or done in illustrator? That sounds like French to me, does that mean anything to you?!? He can't print it clearly without that I guess because he is doing it on a screen? I just tried to download the format from what you posted!
I am SOO sorry to bug you after you created such a cool design for me, I just don't know what I am doing wrong....?

Thanks so much AGAIN!!!
Quick question. Did you just save the thumbnail or open the file first then save it? It should work fine. Others have used a screen printer and have had no problem.

Ok, so we went to the web page, and then did a file save. When he opened it in front of me today, and zoomed way in, you could see the edges weren't clear, and he said something about the fine mesh screen blah blah, lol.... It's over my head of understanding, lol.

I am SO sorry for the inconvenience, I am so excited to get these done and will post pics as soon as I have them!

Ok, so we went to the web page, and then did a file save. When he opened it in front of me today, and zoomed way in, you could see the edges weren't clear, and he said something about the fine mesh screen blah blah, lol.... It's over my head of understanding, lol.

I am SO sorry for the inconvenience, I am so excited to get these done and will post pics as soon as I have them!

Did you do the following:

Click on the thumbnail Jordak posted. When his photo bucket opens, click on the picture again, to make it full size. Then save the file. Sounds like maybe you didn't do the second click. That will give you problems when you go to enlarge it.

Hope this helps with the problem!

Jordak,
You designed a Mickey for my family reunion a while back and I'm just wondering if there is any way to get the Mickey in a Vector Format? In order for the t-shirts to be printed the company is requiring this format.

V
I have many variations in my FamilyNames folder on Photobucket. Check it out!!

If you want one, list names and male or female for each since sometimes it is hard to tell !

I could do it today if you pick one!! :surfweb:

Hi! I love your work, could you help me out?
I have several requests if you could.
In your autograph section #21 of 124 for one for each: Matthew Maddison Lilly for Disneyland
Also in first trip section for tshirts
Image 8 on page 2 of first trip section can you change to 2012 & Disneyland? One for Matthew Maddison & Lilly
And for t-shirt backs in birthday section
Page 3 image 4 personalized with Matthew & it's bday 8
Page 11 of birthday section for both maddison & Lilly
It's the 3rd row down image 4 Can it be modified so it says on the top portion for Lilly celebrating my 3rd Birthday
And Princess style on the bottom instead of Disneyland/disneyworld?
And Maddison's the same as Lilly's only it's her 8th birthday. And both would need to say 2012 not 2011.
Finally the birthday section pg 6 second line 2nd from left - the 40 Disneyland
Thank you so much if you can help!

I really hate to bother you again but you had made a mickey for me and i lost it when my other computer pooped the bed and i cant find it in your files so could you please do another one for me :worship:
title at bottom : The World May Never Be The Same
names: Chrystal - Chris - Baillie - Gwyndolyn - Jenavieve

PEEZZEEEEEE:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter