Please help us make family t shirts!

I would be so grateful if you could do a Mickey with transparent background with the names

Sandy
Chris
Erin
Brandon
Ryan
Declan
Hannah
Sheila
Wendy
Bill

And underneath, could you write "Welcome Home 2011"

Thank you so much!

I would be so grateful if you could do a Mickey with transparent background with the names

Sandy
Chris
Erin
Brandon
Ryan
Declan
Hannah
Sheila
Wendy
Bill

And underneath, could you write "Welcome Home 2011"

Thank you so much!
welcome

Hi Jordak, we are taking our first whole family disney trip with kids and grandkids. I would be very grateful if you would do your awesome mickey (transparent) with the following names, and Disney World 2011. thank you so much.

Alex
Ben
Brian
Grace
Greg
Hailey
Jack
Jen
Maria
Meegan
Mimi
Papa
Rich
Ryan
Sara
Tripp

Hi Jordak, we are taking our first whole family disney trip with kids and grandkids. I would be very grateful if you would do your awesome mickey (transparent) with the following names, and Disney World 2011. thank you so much.

Alex
Ben
Brian
Grace
Greg
Hailey
Jack
Jen
Maria
Meegan
Mimi
Papa
Rich
Ryan
Sara
Tripp
Welcome!

Hi Jordak~
I love all your work, and just happened upon this design this evening. I know you don't do 'blanks' so I'm asking if I could get these with our names on them.

Showpony
Momma K
X-HondaMan
Mr. Man

We are all Harley riders, and it's hard finding designs with both Disney and Harley on them! This one rocks!!

Thank you for your time!

Sue

OMG I'm such a dork...I'm talking about the Harley/Mickey head on page 7 in your files

Daddy-2.jpg

Hi Jordak~
I love all your work, and just happened upon this design this evening. I know you don't do 'blanks' so I'm asking if I could get these with our names on them.

Showpony
Momma K
X-HondaMan
Mr. Man

We are all Harley riders, and it's hard finding designs with both Disney and Harley on them! This one rocks!!

Thank you for your time!

Sue
Here you go.

Hi , could you please make a Mickey with transparent background with the names,
Lori
James
Marnie
Natalie
Nicole
Mary
Cindy
Pat
Jarret
thank you.

I love the new Tink and would love to get it and a couple other ones

Could I please get Tink's in the following names (one for each name)

Jennifer
Allison
Taliyah

Minnie with the following names (one for each name)

Lilly
Jaelyn

Mickey with the following names (one for each name)

Jaren
Derek
Devin
Grant
Lance

You do such an amazing job :cheer2:

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

(you should think about doing Donald and Daisy)

I love the new Tink and would love to get it and a couple other ones

Could I please get Tink's in the following names (one for each name)

Jennifer
Allison
Taliyah

Minnie with the following names (one for each name)

Lilly
Jaelyn

Mickey with the following names (one for each name)

Jaren
Derek
Devin
Grant
Lance

You do such an amazing job :cheer2:

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

(you should think about doing Donald and Daisy)
Just to make sure I got this right before I do a whole bunch wrong. You want, for example a Tink with just the Jennifer repeating? So 10 in total?

Jordak,
I do want a total of 10, all of them with only one name. If that is not to much to ask :flower3: Thank you so much.
If you are able to do them and only want to only post one of the picture on thread then I can go into photobucket and get the rest of them.

Once again THANK YOU,

Jenn

I just discovered this and am in LOVE with your Mickey design!! I think that I am doing this right... is there any way, pretty please, that you could make a transparent Mickey with these names?

Danny
Jakki
Raena
Korbin
Erin
Derryk
Melanie
Tanner
Dawson
Hayden
Bennett

Disney World 2011

I would be SO grateful!! Thank you so much for your time and talents!!

Jordak,

I'm always amazed at the talent here. I LOVE your Mickey design! If you happen to have the time, I would love to have one made for our upcoming trip. I think I'd like it on a clear background, if possible.

Mike, Karen, Matthew, Allison, Jacob and Justin
with "Disney World 2012" at the bottom

Thank you SO SO much!

Karen

Jordak,
I do want a total of 10, all of them with only one name. If that is not to much to ask :flower3: Thank you so much.
If you are able to do them and only want to only post one of the picture on thread then I can go into photobucket and get the rest of them.

Once again THANK YOU,

Jenn
Individual names are a little harder to make look right but here was my attempt.

I just discovered this and am in LOVE with your Mickey design!! I think that I am doing this right... is there any way, pretty please, that you could make a transparent Mickey with these names?

Danny
Jakki
Raena
Korbin
Erin
Derryk
Melanie
Tanner
Dawson
Hayden
Bennett

Disney World 2011

I would be SO grateful!! Thank you so much for your time and talents!!
Happy you like it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter