Please help us make family t shirts!

Jordak,
I am very new here so don’t know if this the right place to put in a request (I also posted one to you on the Jordak-Mickey page). I love your filled in Mickey (to be on a black shirt). We will be going over Christmas and was wondering if you would be able to add a Santa hat to the Mickey and one to the We are on Vacation sign. If you could that would be great, if you are unable to I understand. I would still love to get just the Mickey and also the vacation sign. The other design that I saw that I would be interested in is the FamilyChristmas1.jpg.

The Names that we would want on the filled in Mickey and Vacation sign would be

Grandma Joan
Jennifer
Todd
Grant
Lance

Walt Disney World 2011

And for the Family Christmas I would love to have

Jennifer
Todd
Grant
Lance

The Vander Hamms’

I really hope that this is the right place to post this. Thanks a million in advance :santa:

Jordak, can I get the Mickey with the Disney names and "The Graham Family Vacation 2012" at the bottom? editing to add clear background please.

Thank you.

Hi Jordak,
I am new to the DISigns thread so not sure how this works exactly but once I saw your designs on photobucket I was blown away! Your Disney designs and art are fantastic. My kids would love your Phineas and Ferb designs, my youngest is going to be Perry/Agent P for Halloween tomorrow. I realize from your signature that you are on break. I was just wondering if you could do one of your mickeys with the following names:
Treasa
Mike
Jack
Eli

Thanks! Have a Happy Halloween!pirate:

Hi Jordak,
I am new to the DISigns thread so not sure how this works exactly but once I saw your designs on photobucket I was blown away! Your Disney designs and art are fantastic. My kids would love your Phineas and Ferb designs, my youngest is going to be Perry/Agent P for Halloween tomorrow. I realize from your signature that you are on break. I was just wondering if you could do one of your mickeys with the following names:
Treasa
Mike
Jack
Eli

Thanks! Have a Happy Halloween!pirate:
Sure, here you go.

Jordak,
I am very new here so don’t know if this the right place to put in a request (I also posted one to you on the Jordak-Mickey page). I love your filled in Mickey (to be on a black shirt). We will be going over Christmas and was wondering if you would be able to add a Santa hat to the Mickey and one to the We are on Vacation sign. If you could that would be great, if you are unable to I understand. I would still love to get just the Mickey and also the vacation sign. The other design that I saw that I would be interested in is the FamilyChristmas1.jpg.

The Names that we would want on the filled in Mickey and Vacation sign would be

Grandma Joan
Jennifer
Todd
Grant
Lance

Walt Disney World 2011

And for the Family Christmas I would love to have

Jennifer
Todd
Grant
Lance

The Vander Hamms’

I really hope that this is the right place to post this. Thanks a million in advance :santa:
Sorry but I tend to not alter or add to my designs after I complete them. Just opens the door to everybody asking for changes. Can you describe the Family Christmas design? Drawing a blank on which one that could be. Thanks

Jordak,
Thank you for getting the Mickey and the We are on vacation sign done. I understand about not being able to make the changes. I thought that I had seen a design that you had done with the castle (and Tink) with Mickey heads around it wearing santa hats. On each of the Mickey’s it had a person's name. I may have seen it on someone else’s post so I will see if I can find it.

Thank You :yay:

Jordak, i am in LOVE ::love:: with your b&w Mickey design w/the names in them... i have been scouring the 'net for a b&w design for ages and when i found this, well, i was over the moon!!

If you are still customizing, would you be kind enough to do one w/the names:
Grammy
Pop
Dave
Gigi
Julia
Alex
Dan

Also, i saw some where it was all the same color black and others where there were multiple grey shades... i'm not sure if this is a design thing or a monitor thing (on my computer)... anyway, if there is a choice, i'd prefer all black as it screenprints better... but if not, we'll make it work!! i cannot wait to have shirts done for our trip w/the perfect design... finally!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Jordak,
Thank you so much for doing the Mickey! Wow you are fast! My family is going to love it and it will be a great surprise for my hubby who is very hard to get!
Thanks again!

Jordak,
Thank you for getting the Mickey and the We are on vacation sign done. I understand about not being able to make the changes. I thought that I had seen a design that you had done with the castle (and Tink) with Mickey heads around it wearing santa hats. On each of the Mickey’s it had a person's name. I may have seen it on someone else’s post so I will see if I can find it.

Thank You :yay:
That kind of sounds like a RustManFan design. I haven't done anything like that.

Jordak, i am in LOVE ::love:: with your b&w Mickey design w/the names in them... i have been scouring the 'net for a b&w design for ages and when i found this, well, i was over the moon!!

If you are still customizing, would you be kind enough to do one w/the names:
Grammy
Pop
Dave
Gigi
Julia
Alex
Dan

Also, i saw some where it was all the same color black and others where there were multiple grey shades... i'm not sure if this is a design thing or a monitor thing (on my computer)... anyway, if there is a choice, i'd prefer all black as it screenprints better... but if not, we'll make it work!! i cannot wait to have shirts done for our trip w/the perfect design... finally!!!! THANK YOU!!!
Welcome

THAT IS AWESOME!!! (although now my daughter is telling me it won't work w/the black... ARGH) so is there any way to do the same print the other way w/the normal grey scale?! (i am sooo sorry to be a pita and if it's a lot of work i will make her make this work for her!)

THANK YOU BUNCHESSSS!!!!

THAT IS AWESOME!!! (although now my daughter is telling me it won't work w/the black... ARGH) so is there any way to do the same print the other way w/the normal grey scale?! (i am sooo sorry to be a pita and if it's a lot of work i will make her make this work for her!)

THANK YOU BUNCHESSSS!!!!
sure, no problem

jordak, can I please have one with transparent background with:
Evan
Jennifer
Noelle
Brooke
Teagan
Gram

with The Graham Family Vacation

thanks so much!!

WOW! you are great and generous with your time and your talent... thank you!!! (and i felt sooo guilty asking for a do-over!) Thank you again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter