• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please help us make family t shirts!

Can I get a mickey one with the following names that says:

Chance/Richardson FamilyVacation at the top
Walt Disney World 2011 at the bottom

Filled with the names:
Andy Wayne
Krista
Jake
Abe
Eliot
Emma Dare
Esther Kate
Isaac
Megan
Mark
Macauley
Micah

Thanks so much!!
welcome

I just love your designs! I was wondering if you could make the Disney Dream License plate design for each of our family. They are the black,gold, red and white ones with a character inside the porthole.

Jim & Aimee: with Mickey and Minnie together
Isabella: with Daisy
Ananda: with Tinkerbell

We would truly love these. Also, if you have an idea for a whole family magnet to include this info: Our Dream Come True Cruise, Disney Dream, August 16-21, The Kobierowski Family. We love girly things and pirates.

Thank you, thank you , thank you!:worship:

I just love your designs! I was wondering if you could make the Disney Dream License plate design for each of our family. They are the black,gold, red and white ones with a character inside the porthole.

Jim & Aimee: with Mickey and Minnie together
Isabella: with Daisy
Ananda: with Tinkerbell

We would truly love these. Also, if you have an idea for a whole family magnet to include this info: Our Dream Come True Cruise, Disney Dream, August 16-21, The Kobierowski Family. We love girly things and pirates.

Thank you, thank you , thank you!:worship:
Here you go. Normally i don't like to choose a design for somebody but I have some new designs I have been sitting on for awhile so thought I would try one with you.

Those are truly incredible! My girls are going to go crazy when they see them! I love the pirate Mickey you created. It's too cool. Thank you so much for taking the time to do these. They are really special!

The mickey with the names in it is so cool! Could you please make one with the following names?

Daniel
Cindi
Kym
Kaili
William
Mikela
Carol
Fred

Thank you so much!

Hi Jordak - I just read almost all 50 pages of this thread popcorn:: You do amazing work. I really like the Mickey & Minnie with the names in the middle. We are going on a Disney trip in Oct which is also my moms birthday. Naturally having an October bday she loves Halloween. I think I read somewhere that you only were taking requests for the Mickey with names and I TOTALLY understand it you have gotten tons of requests.

Could you do a color change for us on the logo if it isnt too much work. I am looking for a more Halloweeny look :)

Mickey - white background with black print and orange background with black print
Minnie - purple background with black print (or white print if it stands out better)

Names:
Brittny
Tim
Irelynd
Viki
Betty
Ross
Barbara

Nick Names:
Mommy
Daddy
Pumkin
Neema
Nanama
Grams
Grandpa
Auntie Barbara

If possible could you fill in the blanks with disney characters including Repunzel & any princesses that would be great!

Bottom: Disney Family Vacation October 2011

Thanks so much this will save us so much money!!!

I really like the Icecream bars with the names also.....they look like name tags! But I will not ask you for any extras...looks like this is keeping you very:thumbsup2 busy!

Hey Marty! We are going to Florida next month and I was wondering if you could make me a Harry Potter with the names Alex and Adam pretty please?

Hi Jordak - I just read almost all 50 pages of this thread popcorn:: You do amazing work. I really like the Mickey & Minnie with the names in the middle. We are going on a Disney trip in Oct which is also my moms birthday. Naturally having an October bday she loves Halloween. I think I read somewhere that you only were taking requests for the Mickey with names and I TOTALLY understand it you have gotten tons of requests.

Could you do a color change for us on the logo if it isnt too much work. I am looking for a more Halloweeny look :)

Mickey - white background with black print and orange background with black print
Minnie - purple background with black print (or white print if it stands out better)

Names:
Brittny
Tim
Irelynd
Viki
Betty
Ross
Barbara

Nick Names:
Mommy
Daddy
Pumkin
Neema
Nanama
Grams
Grandpa
Auntie Barbara

If possible could you fill in the blanks with disney characters including Repunzel & any princesses that would be great!

Bottom: Disney Family Vacation October 2011

Thanks so much this will save us so much money!!!

I really like the Icecream bars with the names also.....they look like name tags! But I will not ask you for any extras...looks like this is keeping you very:thumbsup2 busy!
Hi, I can totally do all this for you but little confused about the names. Did you want your real names mixed in with the nicknames or do you want two different sets? Thanks.

Marty

Hey Marty! We are going to Florida next month and I was wondering if you could make me a Harry Potter with the names Alex and Adam pretty please?
Hi Millie, that is awesome! Before I do the wrong one I better ask. Are you talking about the Harry Potter license plates or were you wanting one like this Mickey I am doing here but with Harry? Not sure how it would turn out but I could try if that is what you were thinking. Thanks

Hi Millie, that is awesome! Before I do the wrong one I better ask. Are you talking about the Harry Potter license plates or were you wanting one like this Mickey I am doing here but with Harry? Not sure how it would turn out but I could try if that is what you were thinking. Thanks

I don't know how that would work either, but it sounds cool. I just wanted the plates that you have though. I think my boys would like them very much. Thanks hon. :) I wanted to make them shirts, but I just don't have time to make a new design from scratch, so I'm just doing magnets for them. Hope you are doing well! :hug:

I don't know how that would work either, but it sounds cool. I just wanted the plates that you have though. I think my boys would like them very much. Thanks hon. :) I wanted to make them shirts, but I just don't have time to make a new design from scratch, so I'm just doing magnets for them. Hope you are doing well! :hug:
I thought I would give it a try while I was waiting to hear from you. If you don't want to use it, no problem and my feelings won't be hurt. I had to add some filler names to make it look better too. I am doing great. Hope you are well and hope you are staying cool during this heatwave. Enjoy your vacation!!

Marty

Omigoodness...I absolutely love the Mickey with the names in it!!! I would love to have one of these for my family, we are taking our girls for the first time in January. If you could possibly, please make me one with our names:

Jeremy
Bekah
Molly
Reagan

In black and white and nothing underneath Mickey, please. Thanks so much!!!

Omigoodness...I absolutely love the Mickey with the names in it!!! I would love to have one of these for my family, we are taking our girls for the first time in January. If you could possibly, please make me one with our names:

Jeremy
Bekah
Molly
Reagan

Nothing underneath Mickey, please. Thanks so much!!!
Very welcome!

Hi Millie,
I know your current thread is closed, but I'm wondering if there is any way that you would make a very small alteration to an awesome Disign I found in your 4shared files. I would love to use this for t-shirts for us for embarkation day, but the date is a little off...could you leave it as just August 2011? I promise to post a pic of the finished shirts if you like :)

Thanks a million--we used many of your disigns, as well as those from Jordak (Marty) and tjbaggott for our cruise in Feb 2010 and they were such a big hit! I was so sad when I came back to the boards for our current cruise and found that all of the disigners I was most familiar with had closed their threads, though I am so grateful that you folks have left your files available :)

:thanks: thanks again!
Maureen

Jordak,

Are you still creating disigns? I am looking for something to put on a tshirt for our family trip . We have 13 of us. Some aren't crazy about Mickey :confused: so I am not sure about doing the Mickey one. But it is amazing!!Do you have a link to any other t shirt type disigns? Your cruise ones are so awesome!! But our cruise isn't a Disney one. :sad2:

Thanks
Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter