Please help us make family t shirts!

:thumbsup2 The design is amazing!!! My family and I are leaving in 19 days on the 11 night Med cruise on the Magic and would love to have that as our "Sea day" shirts. Would it be possible for you to make one for my family?

Chris
Anngela
Amberlin
John

Thank you in advance for all your hard work and DISigns.

Anngela

:thumbsup2 The design is amazing!!! My family and I are leaving in 19 days on the 11 night Med cruise on the Magic and would love to have that as our "Sea day" shirts. Would it be possible for you to make one for my family?

Chris
Anngela
Amberlin
John

Thank you in advance for all your hard work and DISigns.

Anngela
You're welcome! Have a great time!

This is not our first trip (will be our 6th in the last year), but it is the first trip for my parents/sisters. We arrive at WDW on June 21st. We've never done t-shirts before for our trips, but we really want to do them this time since it's a big family trip and the first trip for some of us. Could you help do a design for us? We really like the Mickey one with the names inside. Names are below.

Eric
Jennifer
Evan
Carrie
William
Andrea
Pam

"Lammonds Family Vacation 2011"/"Lammonds Family Vacation - Walt Disney World 2011" or something similar on the bottom.

Thanks so much for creating and sharing this awesome DISign! Could you please create a Mickey on white with these names?

Mike
Pam
Taylor
Bridget
Brody
Tanner
Amanda

Sincerely,
Pam :flower3:

This is not our first trip (will be our 6th in the last year), but it is the first trip for my parents/sisters. We arrive at WDW on June 21st. We've never done t-shirts before for our trips, but we really want to do them this time since it's a big family trip and the first trip for some of us. Could you help do a design for us? We really like the Mickey one with the names inside. Names are below.

Eric
Jennifer
Evan
Carrie
William
Andrea
Pam

"Lammonds Family Vacation 2011"/"Lammonds Family Vacation - Walt Disney World 2011" or something similar on the bottom.
Sure, no problem!!

Thanks so much for creating and sharing this awesome DISign! Could you please create a Mickey on white with these names?

Mike
Pam
Taylor
Bridget
Brody
Tanner
Amanda

Sincerely,
Pam :flower3:
You're welcome and happy you like it!

Can I get a mickey one, PLEASE. It's not for a trip, but just our family. Thanks.
Papa Mikey
Wubby
Stubby
Sonja
Tristina
Kyle
Aaron
Brooke
Xxander
Brynden
KayeDyn
Austin
Travyn
Mackinlee
Gabriel.
Thank you so much.

Can I get a mickey one, PLEASE. It's not for a trip, but just our family. Thanks.
Papa Mikey
Wubby
Stubby
Sonja
Tristina
Kyle
Aaron
Brooke
Xxander
Brynden
KayeDyn
Austin
Travyn
Mackinlee
Gabriel.
Thank you so much.
very welcome

Thanks so much- I just sent my daughter-in-law a link to the "Mickey"! She will be sooooo excited!

Sincerely, Pam1960

Hi Millie!
Wow, I am feeling for you and I totally understand! It's actually worse than my situation. This person steals your work and now get's to profit from it. That is a bunch of crap. I noticed on the bottom of the Ebay page it say's "ribbon design rights reserved and copyrighted" Unbelievable that they claim ownership when it is obviously your work. I don't know if you noticed on the bottom of the ebay page it also states who made the designs.

"Template designed Exclusively for Ribbon Scraps © by Brandy Barkas, Designer forAdorable Auction Templates & Pink Pickle Studios
I went to one the links and funny that she flat out admits that some graphic elements created by other artists and the copyright remains with them. Yet she is profiting from them? crazy!!

If you need me to harrass some of these people i will. lol You have listened to me vent plenty of times about my issue and I have no problem returning the favor.

Take care and thanks for sharing. Keep me updated and if you need a ear to vent to, I am here!
Marty

I just got done looking through a bunch of Etsy stuff. How do they get away with selling Disney items? If i tried that i would no doubt get into trouble.

You're so sweet. :)

I'm just waiting to hear back from them. I know there is probably nothing that I can do about it. I have no clue how they get away with it. I think there are just so many doing it that it's not really looked at unless they are reported. I appreciate your ear and your pity. LOL! I hope you are doing well. xo

sure, here you go!

Thank you again for the fast DISign!

Everyone in our group absolutely loved this!

Unfortunately my sister's boyfriend has decided he is not going on the trip anymore. Is it possible to have the DISign redone eliminating his name?

Here is the updated list of names (our group now consists of 14 people):

Janice
Bob
Mickey
Lue
Jodi
Amanda
Kim
Mackenzie
Chrissy
Kaylee
Isabelle
Sydney
Jane
Megan

Walt Disney World July 2011

Please use Disney font for "WDW July 2011"

(Just for your reference the name Sean was removed)

Thank you so very much!!!

hi Jordak- I am new to this thread so I hope I am requesting properly! There are 4 of us on a Sept 2011 trip. I would love to do iron on transfers of one of your designs I just saw on your page: the melting Mickey bar! So cute. Is is possible to personalize those with
Beth
Jim
Goggle
Ruby
I was thinking one of each that I could iron onto individual shirts.
Thanks in advance! Great work!

Can I get one of the Mickey designs as well?

Joel
Michelle
Erin
Ethan
Evan
Emma

and Fagerlund Family Vacation 2011 across the bottom

THanks,

Thank you again for the fast DISign!

Everyone in our group absolutely loved this!

Unfortunately my sister's boyfriend has decided he is not going on the trip anymore. Is it possible to have the DISign redone eliminating his name?

Here is the updated list of names (our group now consists of 14 people):

Janice
Bob
Mickey
Lue
Jodi
Amanda
Kim
Mackenzie
Chrissy
Kaylee
Isabelle
Sydney
Jane
Megan

Walt Disney World July 2011

Please use Disney font for "WDW July 2011"

(Just for your reference the name Sean was removed)

Thank you so very much!!!
Sure, this is no problem to fix.

hi Jordak- I am new to this thread so I hope I am requesting properly! There are 4 of us on a Sept 2011 trip. I would love to do iron on transfers of one of your designs I just saw on your page: the melting Mickey bar! So cute. Is is possible to personalize those with
Beth
Jim
Goggle
Ruby
I was thinking one of each that I could iron onto individual shirts.
Thanks in advance! Great work!
Sure, here you go and you're welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter