• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please help us make family t shirts!

Hi Jordak,

I absolutely love your design!!! May I request one for our family vacation as well?
I would love for it to be a white background with "Dello Russo Disney Vacation 2011" on the bottom. Our family names are: Jamie, Julie, Joey and Farrah

Thank you in advance!

Hi Jordak,

I absolutely love your design!!! May I request one for our family vacation as well?
I would love for it to be a white background with "Dello Russo Disney Vacation 2011" on the bottom. Our family names are: Jamie, Julie, Joey and Farrah

Thank you in advance!
sure, here you go.

Can I request one of these awesome disigns with "Mickey". The names I would like are...Daniel, Laurie, Dylan, Camdyn and at the bottom "Disney Dream Cruise January 29, 2012. Thank you so much...

Yea Jordak...Thank you...Wow that was quick!!! I wish I could say something different to let you know how much I appreciate all your work you do...You are very much appreciated...:cheer2:

Thank you so much Jordak!! It looks awesome!!!
My family will love it!

Hi Jordak,

My daughter fell in love with your Mickey disign for our vacation. Could I get the Mickey with the character names and with Fry Family Vacation 2011 on the bottom. Keep up the great work! Thanks!

--Dennis

Hi Jordak,

My daughter fell in love with your Mickey disign for our vacation. Could I get the Mickey with the character names and with Fry Family Vacation 2011 on the bottom. Keep up the great work! Thanks!

--Dennis
welcome

Jordak your designs are fantastic.

Not sure if your still taking requests for designs but wondered if you could do a mickey on a white background for me

The names are

Leanne
Stephen
Ben
Harry

Could you do "walt disney world 2011" underneath?

We are going for my 30th which is in july and our 10yr anniversary which is also in july although we are not going till octber. Wondering how i can work this in. Hmmmmm

Thank you so much but please dont worry if you cant do it.

Lx

Jordak your designs are fantastic.

Not sure if your still taking requests for designs but wondered if you could do a mickey on a white background for me

The names are

Leanne
Stephen
Ben
Harry

Could you do "walt disney world 2011" underneath?

We are going for my 30th which is in july and our 10yr anniversary which is also in july although we are not going till octber. Wondering how i can work this in. Hmmmmm

Thank you so much but please dont worry if you cant do it.

Lx
I am suppose to be taking a break, but this being your first post and celebrating two milestone events, I had to do this! :thumbsup2

I think you might be taking a break.... and it looks like you MORE than deserve it! :) We are not going until September but when you get a chance,

I would LOVE to have our names:
Ali
Scott
Brandon
Avery
Cameron
Maureen

With Seeling Family vacation 2011 under Mickey

Thank you so much for so graciously sharing with all of us!

RustManFan, can you tell me how to make a request for your designs. l really love them and want to have tshirts for our family vacation coming in June. THANK YOU

I think you might be taking a break.... and it looks like you MORE than deserve it! :) We are not going until September but when you get a chance,

I would LOVE to have our names:
Ali
Scott
Brandon
Avery
Cameron
Maureen

With Seeling Family vacation 2011 under Mickey

Thank you so much for so graciously sharing with all of us!
welcome!

What treat to be visiting DisBoards and see your DISigns.
Can you do just a generic Mickey Pumkin for 2011? Don't want a name just in case there are several going! Makes it easy for all.
Thanks so much and I am looking forward to looking at all your DISigns. But you don't have your own thread?

Stacey

Dear Jordak,

I have looked through all the DISigners and I tried to find another disign because I didn't want to bother you. But yours is the one that I love!! :love: I hope you can possibly do a couple for me.

We are going on the Disney Dream the end of this month with another family for their first cruise so I wanted to make tshirts for everyone.

Could you please make me the one that has the Disney Dream ship coming out of the Mickey head and have it say:

The Hanson Family's
1st Disney Cruise
May 29th, 2011

and another one that says:

The Chowning Family
Disney Dream
May 29th, 2011

I would so appreciate it!!!

Thanks!
Lya

Dear Jordak,

I have looked through all the DISigners and I tried to find another disign because I didn't want to bother you. But yours is the one that I love!! :love: I hope you can possibly do a couple for me.

We are going on the Disney Dream the end of this month with another family for their first cruise so I wanted to make tshirts for everyone.

Could you please make me the one that has the Disney Dream ship coming out of the Mickey head and have it say:

The Hanson Family's
1st Disney Cruise
May 29th, 2011

and another one that says:

The Chowning Family
Disney Dream
May 29th, 2011

I would so appreciate it!!!

Thanks!
Lya

:) Sure, I can help you! I think this is the design you wanted. If not, let me know.

Jordak... are you back? hallelujah! i've enjoyed both yours and milli's disigns and wouldn't you know?? you're both on a break, ugh! would you mind if i made a request? if you can, fabulous, if not i COMPLETELY understand... in hawaii we say, if can can, if no can no can or no worry beef curry... so here goes... i kept looking at the codes to try to understand how i was to request, however, it may not correct but i'll try... the disign is the ship porthole with the character peeking out and the name across. we will be on the disney wonder

EVALANI for the one with figment (=michelle)
AUSTIN for the one with pluto licking mickey (=miguel)
KALEI for the one with skellington (=daniel)
AARON for the one with donald (=tom)
then two more that i didn't see
THOMAS with tarzan
KALENA with kida
imgres

thank you in advance! p.s. this is an edit, the picture for the link didn't show up, its the first picture when you google "princess kida"

Jordak, glad your back! you did the mickey with the name fill ins for me about a month back but we have had to replace 1 family member with another one for our upcoming trip due to work schedules and hoping you can make the change in my mickey for me. I now need the following names please:

Mandy
Zac
Kailyn
Alicia
Hannah
Hayleigh
Hadyn
Hyatt
Nikki
Jaimie
Noah
Rowan
Mike
Dianne
Michael
David
Debra
Tim
Jasmine

with Disney World 2011 on the bottom
Thank you for all of you work!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter