• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

please help us find snow white

goofymom35

Earning My Ears
My DD loves Snow White but in our past three trips, we have never been able to find her except in the parades. We will be leaving soon for our land/sea package and I was so lucky to finally get ps for the Cinderella Castle breakfast during our stay. Do you think Snow White will be there? I heard that she is sometimes in Germeny in Epcot, we did not have any luck there. Thank you for your help!!

When you get to the park (whichever park you happen to be in), your first stop should be Guest Relations (Town Hall at MK, for example). Go there and ask where you can meet Snow White. The folks in Guest Relations will be able to tell you exactly where she'll be and exactly when she'll be there.

:earsboy:

When we were in MK last June, she was in the old skyway station between fantasyland and liberty Square. She was there all the days we were in MK.

EPCOT is definatly a good place to find Snow White. She is usually at Germany, but her location seems to change sometimes. Last month, she and Dopey were at the International Gateway with Aurora and I saw her at Innoventions during the Summer when it was too hot for the Princesses to stand outside in the heat. Try asking a CM at Guest Relations (the one outside the park, not the tip board) if they can find out where she will be.

At MGM I saw her over by the Sorcerer's Hat about mid-afternoon.

At MK, she's over at the Fantasyland Skyway Station a lot. On busy days when they use that area for extra stroller parking for Small World, she will probably be in the Enchanted Glade behind the Chirtsmas shop insteed. I've also seem her inside the Expo Hall about 11:30 or so.

Snow White also appears at both CRT breakfast and the PSB at EPCOT a lot, but is never guaranteed and is not always there.

You mentioned you were leaving soon for your land/sea package. We found Snow White on the Wonder. My younger DD fell in love with Snow White on our last trip, when during Spectro Magic, Snow White caught sight of her, and kissed her on the forehead. The next day at Epcot, we saw her near the Germany pavilion, and they shared a hug. On the cruise, they were "reacquainted" along with Dopey. DD was in heaven!!! Good luck!:wave2:

Snow White was at CRT on January 6th! Hope you get to see her!!

Mousefansmom

Originally posted by goofymom35
My DD loves Snow White but in our past three trips, we have never been able to find her except in the parades. We will be leaving soon for our land/sea package and I was so lucky to finally get ps for the Cinderella Castle breakfast during our stay. Do you think Snow White will be there? I heard that she is sometimes in Germeny in Epcot, we did not have any luck there. Thank you for your help!!
:wave: :wave2:

she was behind the Christmas Shop at Magic Kingdom when we were there a couple weeks ago

Dh and I saw her in Oct. near the International Gateway in Epcot. I think it was across the apparel shop. She was sitting on a bench near the railing on the right (going toward Great Britain from the Interntional Gateway). She was with Dopey. Two lucky little girls had Snow White all to themselves, and they sat next to her and spoke with her. This was about 10:30-11:00 AM. I don't think many people know about this character meeting place. Goofymom35, I hope that your DD gets an opportunity such as this to treasure forever!

We always see her in Mgm. Over by Mickeys SH. In the park map it will be listed when they will be out. There's usually quite a few princesses and villins out there. Good luck! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter