Please help those of us with no Hurricaine Experience.. poss Hanna Scenarios for 9/5

I check wunderground.com. They have all sorts of tracking maps and projected paths and predicted storm effects. It's a little bit technical, but I could figure out most of their information, and I'm a layperson as well. Their predictions for Gustav were fairly accurate (though they thought it would strengthen again after crossing Cuba), and they had lots of information.

I've lived on the East Coast of Central Florida for 50+ years and have experienced more than my share of hurricanes hitting, passing through or brushing our area all the way back to Hurricanes Donna & Dora. These hurricanes/tropical storms can be so unpredictable - who would have thought that TS Fay would have camped over Central Florida for so many days doing so much flooding. I'm just checking the weather websites and watching all the local news channels such as www.wesh.com, www.wftv.com and www.local6.com for the most up to date paths for Hanna, Ike & Josephine. I don't like the looks of any of them, mainly because we still haven't dried out from Fay.

Time for me to start looking at the websites for the newest up-date. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for all of us that our WDW trips (and our homes) can go smoothly through these storms. :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter