Please help-preordering photopass

mom4graceandlogan

DIS Veteran
I just got my e-mail from Disney saying vacation is soon etc. and says I can get photopass cd for $99.00 if preorder before day I check in. NO code is listed next to it. When I click on link it sends me to photopass and I cannot find anywhere on site where I can preorder or showing the discount, only says $149.00. WHat am I missing? I am sure it is right in front of my face.

When you click the link in your email it will take you to photopass link sign in go to the cart its in there I just got my email and sign in i took the photo cd and book for $149 the book would cost me more to if I order later plus i can use the Disney pics free that way I will still have to get another book we need 2 have fun when do you go we leave in 8 days:cool1:

I was thinking about getting the offer for the book + pass too...I haven't compared prices yet though. Is it a good deal? The book, I mean....is it a nice one? I would think it would be for the price but haven't seen one.

The photobook is nice besides using your pictures you can use the ones in the Disney Photo catalog so you can add pics you may not have and you don't have to pay extra for that :cool1:,my little DN loves looking at his this year we will make 2 again plus get some made from other places too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter