Please help plan my FP+ Strategy...

brooklindaddy

Earning My Ears
My wife, two sons (10 and 9) and 7 month old daughter will be visiting MK, EP, and HS between March 8 and 12. We will use different sites to try and find the best crowd level to choose the best park day. We are staying off site (and buy our tickets off site), so the FP+ system is TOTALLY new to us. We plan to arrive at rope drop and do all of the major rides at each park. What is the best plan for us? Do I FP+ as soon as I walk in, or head to the major attractions and FP+ later in the morning?
Another thought...we will be back in August for two weeks. Does a AP make sense for us, as we would probably visit the parks 6-8 times in Aug?
Thanks!

My wife, two sons (10 and 9) and 7 month old daughter will be visiting MK, EP, and HS between March 8 and 12. We will use different sites to try and find the best crowd level to choose the best park day. We are staying off site (and buy our tickets off site), so the FP+ system is TOTALLY new to us. We plan to arrive at rope drop and do all of the major rides at each park. What is the best plan for us? Do I FP+ as soon as I walk in, or head to the major attractions and FP+ later in the morning?
Another thought...we will be back in August for two weeks. Does a AP make sense for us, as we would probably visit the parks 6-8 times in Aug?
Thanks!

My friend is doing almost the exact same trip...staying off site. He has decided that it would be best to get to the park early, head straight to the ride you want do first and set up FP+ at the closest kiosk to your ride but far from the entrance to the park.

My friend set up his my Disney experience accounts and linked his tickets already. He hopes that expedites the process in the park.

It looks to me that the AP us the best way to go if you are dipoi g split trips and being in the parks more than 10 days.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter