please help! Newbie needs info on character dining!

mat526

Earning My Ears
I am trying to figure out what character meals are best to try. We have 6-year old boy/girl twins. Last year we got last minute seating at Crystal Palace and they loved it. This year I want to plan ahead (we go in January) and get priority seating for 1 or 2 character meals. I really have no idea where to start! Thanks for the advice! -Maggie

Some popular ones I know about are:

Cinderella's Royal Table (MK Breakfast) Cinderella and other princesses
Crystal Palace (MK) Pooh and friends
Liberty Tree Tavern (MK) Minnie, Donald and Daisy and Meeko I think!
Chef Mickey's (Contemporary) Mickey and friends
Breakfastausaurs (AK) Donald and friends
1900 Park Fair (GF) has Mary Poppins, Mad Hatter and sometimes Raffiki and Pooh/Eeyore. Dinner is Cinderella, Prince Charming, Perla, Suzie, and Fairy Godmother
New Storybook breakfast at Epcot in Norway (as an alternative to CRT) also has Princesses and Mulan but no Cinderella.

Good luck deciding!

Don't forget Cape May breakfast buffet with Goofy, Minnie, Chip and Dale. It is very good.

You could ask them to each pick out a character they would like to see then plan those meals. My sister's twins are also boy/girl and they are 5 1/2 years old. On our last trip this April/May, my niece picked Park Faire for dinner, she also wanted either of the princess breakfasts and my nephew picked Donald's
Breakfastasourus, (it has had some bad reviews lately, but we really enjoyed it) they both also love Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace. Have a great time!

We love the Garden Grill in Epcot. Although all characters are fun, if DD doesn't get to hug Mickey (and she's 10!), it just doesn't cut it!!! And the children's food offerings here are good, as well as the adult food.

We have tried a few others, but have learned for us that going back and forth to the resorts for meals is tiring for the kids. The park meals - although not the best food - are easier to attend.

We really liked Chef Mickey's. We had both breakfast & dinner. We were staying iln the Contem., so it was very convienient. Both meals are buffet style with tons of food choices. Even for my pickey veggie-dh.

Our dd was 2.5. All the characters came around to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter