Please Help! New with this code/rate stuff

Tnkrbelle565

DIS Veteran
OK I need help with what I'm sure is a stupid question. I'm booked for September at Pop Century through WDW travel. I have a MYW dining package. Did I book a package when I could have gotten a AAA room rate and then add the tickets/dining later? Or do you think if I called they would give me the AAA rate on the room now? :confused3

You can call and try
If it was booked as a package they maynot be able to but you can cancel and rebook the room only. The park tickets you can get a little cheaper there are some good dealers around. (look at allearsnet.com she recomends Mapleleaftickets.com) as far as the dinning that needs to be booked through disney directly--but you might want to read about it first as i have heard a lot of people did not like it
you can also get discounted park tickets through AAA but Mapleleaf is most likely cheaper.
good luck

Some people are able to get discounts and dining packages, some people can get only one or the other. I would call and see if they could apply AAA discount to your existing reservation. There are only so many rooms available for AAA discount, so there is no guarentee that you could have the discount even if you are a member. So, I guess you would have to ask if there are any rooms available with an AAA discount. If they say no rooms are available, then you're not missing out on a discount anyway. If there are rooms available, but you can have only a discount or a dining package then you need to figure out what will save the most money. If there are AAA discount rooms available and they say you can't use the dining package, you could just call back and see what another CM says...they seem to say different things. But if you wait too long all the AAA discounted rooms could be taken.

It's called "The Disney Money Game" aka "The Disney Discount Game" :crazy:

Thanks for the advice...I called down there and spoke to an unfriendly CM who told me that I was out of luck unless I receive a code for September. Oh well, worth a shot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter