Please help me

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
is there anyway I can get Dansmom back plus all my old posts reset the counter, I dont know how many it takes to get to be a veteran but I think I was well on my way. thanks for your help:)

Hi GailT

I would be happy to reset your post count - just let me know how many you had before the move.

John

I john, I really don't know, that's OK, I will start at the beginning again. is there anyway you can get me back to the name Dansmom?:confused:

Hi GailT

I just did a search and see someone already has "Dansmom".

I was hoping this was yours and perhaps you just couldn't log in - but when I checked, neither the email address nor IP address matches the one under your current name GailT.

We also have a "Dan's Mom" - also no match to any of your info.

You may want to consider another derivation of that username.

Sorry I couldn'y help.

John

Thanks John, I bet I put my mediaone mail address on that Dansmom account but I forogt the password, I am gonan try it again. Oh btw, I might of already said this but this new borad is FANTASTIC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter