Please help me...

tink_about_it

Mouseketeer
I am a DVC member and AP holder. I am also NEW to both. I want to get a room one night before our 7 days at OKW. I just want to make a cash reservation. (Ages in my sig) Where would you recommend I stay? Are there discounts available to me as a DVC/AP holder? Please put me out of my "misery" and HELP me!:goodvibes If it matters, we are talking about a 1 night room next Sat. arriving around 8-10pm.

Call CRO and see if there are any AP discounts for your time period. If not, you can always try getting a cash reservation at OKW with a DVC discount. Another option would be to rent/transfer points in from another DVC member so you can book another OKW night.

4 Daughters!! You must need help, lol, I am having a hard time with my only daughter, she is 6 months old, and I cannot say no to her already!!! enjoy your trip.

You should be able to get a room just about anywhere using the AP discount. I just booked a room for next week at SSR using the AP discount and there were plenty of choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter