• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please help me with Windsor Hills

sdoll

DIS Veteran
We are interested in staying in Windsor Hills in Sept. It seems when I am not looking for info its all over the place but when I am looking I can't find what I am looking for. Can you please let me know where you have stayed and add the link if you have one. Thanks for your help!

I always like to go to www.vrbo.com or www.homeaway.com or www.vacationrentals.com when I'm looking for a vacaton rental.

On VRBO if you put in Kissimmee and then they will let you choose neighborhoods, you can click on Windsorhills and lots of properties will come up. You can do the same with Homeaway. All three of these owner sites are reputable.

You'll find lots of nice places to choose from. Make sure to check on the availability calendar as well.

I hope that is helpful.

These are the people that we have rented from for the past few years.

www.rent-vistacay.com

They have 3 condos at WH and one at Vista Cay. They can all be found at the above web address.

Happy Planning!
Kim

We rented from www.floridasunvacationhomes.com. It was a very nice condo, exactly as presented in the photos. The management company was very professional and excellent to work with. It really was a very simple and easy process. We would definitely use them again.

We're using All Star Vacation Homes for our upcoming Disney trip in June. We did a lot of research before we booked with them. They were highly recommended by several people who have used them before, so we felt confident in booking with them.

They have a great website (allstarvacationhomes.com) where you can choose the exact condo/house you want to rent. Check them out if you have the time.

In October 2007 we went to WDW with a group of 13. We rented a 6 bedroom home through Prestigious Villas that was in Windsor Hills. Prestigious Villas was a wonderful company to work with. They were easily accessible to communicate with while we were in the process of planning our trip. Our deposit after the trip was refunded in a timely manner. Also, I can tell you that the Windsor Hills area is very nice. It is a gated community. Our home had a swimming pool, but we also had access to the community pool and a large, very nicely landscaped playground. In the playground, there is even an area with a life size chess game that you can play! The drive to WDW was much shorter than taking a Disney bus. Look on a map for Sherberth Road. This road is right near the entrance to Windsor Hills and cuts right over to where Animal Kingdom is. It is extremely convenient to WDW property. I have no complaints with our rental home in Windsor Hills.

These are the people that we have rented from for the past few years.

www.rent-vistacay.com

They have 3 condos at WH and one at Vista Cay. They can all be found at the above web address.

Happy Planning!
Kim

These are the people that I have just rented from for my upcoming trip in July. The condo looks great, and they seem to be pretty nice people.

Hi there. My family of 4 adults and 2 kids just got back from a wonderful Disney trip in March. We staid at Windsor Hills from March 4-11, 2009. Here are two links to check out
windsorhillsrent.com and themagicorlandorental.com

Sorry I cant post a full web site link yet not enough posts.

I booked off of the magic olrando rental and it was wonderfu. Everything was just as it was shown on the website and the management company was a dream to work with. We staid in Villa 4 and it was awesome. The kids had there own theme room of Mickey and the adults had our own rooms. You have a full kitchen, and a full washer and dryer. The washwer and dyer helped so I didnt have to take home so much dirty clothes. We absolutely loved our own pool in the back that was priceless after a long day at the park. The kids could play at whatever time we got back day or night.

The resort amenities were great as well. I can not say enough of how great the accomodations were. Best of luck

Jackie

I'm interested in renting a vacation home, but I can not find prices. Are the prices not published. I want to get an idea of what to expect.

If you are looking on windsorhillsrent, there are no prices on the ad. However, to the left after you pull up each individual home, owners have an opportunity to link to their websites, where there are usually prices, lots more pictures, etc. So look to the left and click on the website. It is not real evident, and lots of people don't seem to realize all of this is available to them. If you are just doing general enquiries, then you miss all of this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter