Please help me with reservations

goofie

Earning My Ears
On our fall vacation we would like to stay 6 nights at ASMo using Disney Club, then 4 nights at POFQ using discount code. Should I make two separate reservations or can I book everything on one reservation. Also, can I use the Disney Travel company for both reservations? THANKS!!!!!!! :sunny:

You will have to make two reservations because you're staying at two resorts. You can use WDTC for both, but be careful with the park passes......you will have an overlap day and might be charged twice for the day you switch resorts. You might be better off booking room only with a code and buying 7 day hoppers or Annual passes. Check out www.passporter.com where they have a breakdown of costs for the hopper and the annual pass. Sometimes it's worth it to buy the AP if you're going to go to parks for 8 days or more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter