Please help me pick songs for a girl's only trip CD

HeatherFeather

<font color=darkorchid>The apostrophe just complet
Hi,

I am taking DD8 and DSD17 to Florida next month for a girl's only trip as DH is in Iraq. I want to make a fun CD to listen to in the car on the trip down. Does anyone have any suggestions for some good songs to put on it? TIA!!!

I love Carrie Underwood's song, "Before He Cheats". ;) And anything by Taylor Swift.

We made a CD for our trip down to disney of show tunes etc just to keep it fun....music off of Karate kid, pretty in pink, ghostbusters, greatest american hero, pretty women etc you get the ideal, it was alot of fun to have everyone singing along to some fun songs without deep meanings just kept it really light and fun...hehe even throw in a Green acres...ha

Thanks for the great suggestions so far...I may even have some of these already on my iTunes....

This Ones for the Girls- Martina Mcbride, I think?
You're Gonna Miss This- can't remember the man's name but it is another country song...

No Doubt has some great songs. Or you could just go with Gwen Stefani, although I'm not as big a fan of her solo work as her work with the band.

And Katy Perry, just not I Kissed a Girl or Ur So Gay since there's an 8 year old. ;)

Even if you aren't going to Disney, maybe throw in some Disney songs?

Your youngest DD might be too young to remember them but your 17 DD should've loved the Spice Girls!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter