Please help me make the right choice!

Mrs S

Earning My Ears
Hoping someone can help with where to eat on our trip to the magic in October! We're just there for two nights and at the moment we're thinking of trying the buffet at Inventions and either the Silver Spur Steakhouse or Blue Lagoon.

I have no idea what sort of things will be on offer at Inventions - is there a good choice of hot food? I remember on a previous trip many years ago walking past and seeing a lot of what looked like cold seafood and salads but that may have just been the starters or something!?

Any help massively appreciated - thank you!!

Yes you'll get lots of hot food at Inventions and a lot of seafood too.

Bistro Chez Remy in the studios is great too.

Mmmm - I love both Inventions and Blue Lagoon :) and the one time we went to the Silver Spur we enjoyed it there too. Haven't been to Bistro Chez Remy yet but my eldest DD went there last year and loved it.

Mrs S - if you scroll through the Inventions thread in the Restaurant Reviews sticky there will hopefully be lots of photos on there.

Thank you both for your replies - it's great to get an up to date opinion (iyswim!) as well as the reviews on the restaurant threads...I'm not a massive fan of seafood but if there are plenty of other options as well Inventions is looking great!

I hadn't thought of Bistro chez Remy - the theming looks amazing....

Thank you again!

Been to blue lagoon twice. First time amazing!second time....well I wouldn't go back after it. The place wasn't even busy we got wrong starters, daughter didn't get her main, and our bill was €50 over. the whole dinning experience was nearly 3 HOURS long! She just kept saying 5 mins 5 mins. It took her 30 mins to come back with our correct bill. She just kept disappearing! She only came back once she seen us getting up to leave. Never again. Walts is amazing gorgeous food! Steak house is great too on our first trip we ate there twice. Inventions is ok unfortunately they only have one buffet site so when it's full you can que up to 25 mins to get your food each time we did. But kids like the character interaction which was good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter