Please help me make our final ressie!!

G8r4evr

DIS Veteran
Our last day in the parks will be 1/27 at MK. We have dinner ressies for Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner @ 7, so I am lookin for something around noon. Any ideas? I have the Plaza booked, but dont really know much about it. Any other ideas?

Our last day in the parks will be 1/27 at MK. We have dinner ressies for Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner @ 7, so I am lookin for something around noon. Any ideas? I have the Plaza booked, but dont really know much about it. Any other ideas?

You can try the Crystal Palace Buffet for lunch! It's a lot of fun, and you get to see the characters. It's about $35 per person and it's all you can eat. :)

I dont know if you are on the dining plan, or paying out of pocket, but the Plaza has very reasonable prices. I have only heard GREAT things about the place, I have heard that the food is good, most notably the ingredients are fresh and of high quality. The desserts are the real highlight! We are looking forward to eating dinner here for the first time on our upcoming trip. I have even heard that some of the main street characters stroll in from time to time and interact with the diners!!!

Definitely Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch.

Libery Tree is our favorite sit down lunch in MK. They have a nice variety with something for everyone. You can get a burger, a nice salad or a filling pot roast meal. Nice atmosphere & small rooms make it an interesting place.

Plaza or Liberty Tree are both great choices. I love the plaza, its delish. And they really do have the best fries in Disney.

If your paying out of pocket, i'd go with the plaza. If on the DP, i'd go with LTT. Honestly you cant go wrong with either.

ALSO....

Crystal Palace is wonderful. I've been there for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and I love them ALL. Desserts are great too. Great place for lunch!

I'll join everyone else in saying either the Plaza or LTT would be a great choice. We prefer LTT due to the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake. :goodvibes

We also really like Crystal Palace as well, but prefer it for breakfast.

Yep Liberty Tree is great, and a nice location on that side of the park. A side we don't always get over to with our little ones.

Okay, we decided on ressies at the Plaza, but DH wants to try Be Our Guest for lunch....any thoughts?

I love the Plaza, it's a favorite in my family. But I hear BOG lunch is one to try out...but can't speak from experience other than Plaza.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter