Please help me get back to the parks...

dyna

DIS Veteran
I live 30 mins from disney usually go to the parks 2 or 3 times a week so needless to say I'm an AP holder.

Problem is I have not been to the parks since Dec 23rd because of severe back pain an I'm now waiting for surgery it not till end of April an I've already been told that I will not be able to do anything for at least 3 months after surgery.

Believe it or not my GP has turnedme down for a temporary handicapped parking plaque for my mirror because I can walk 200' with my walker. Well even with the walker sometimes I cannot go that far!

DH is willing to buy me a mobility scooter for the parks but without the handicapped parking I'd use to much battery power getting inside the park that I would be limited in the parks.

Any Ideas?

I MISS THE PARKS!!!!!!!!!

Have DH drop you off at the gate. I have a cast on my foot and during my trip 3 weeks ago that is what we did. We told the folks at the booth he needed to drop my off and they all said just follow the blue line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter