• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please help me find Uggs!!

Xanthe

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone

Can someone please recommend a good place near Niagara Falls, Ont where I can buy Uggs? I'm willing to cross the border if the price is right!! Anywhere near me they are over $200.00.

Please help...my 14 year old really wants these for Christmas.

thank you
Xanthe

You will need to cross the border to get them for under 200. Journeys at the Fashion Niagara Outlet Centre carries them, from what I remember they cost $119 for adults class ugg and $89 for the kids sizes. They kids sizes are identical to adult Uggs. A children's 4 is and adults 6, 5 is 7 and kids 6 is adults 8. I believe kids sizes only go to size 6.

Hi. DD16 went on the real Uggs sight and ordered them I think they were under $200.00, because we would of said noway. They were shipped from Australia. But now they squeek when she walks, they have also stretched a little.:confused3

Hi everyone

Can someone please recommend a good place near Niagara Falls, Ont where I can buy Uggs? I'm willing to cross the border if the price is right!! Anywhere near me they are over $200.00.

Please help...my 14 year old really wants these for Christmas.

thank you
Xanthe

Go on the Zappos site or Nordstrom's site.

I ordered 2 pr last xmas from saks.com site..they were on sale ($119) with free shipping!:thumbsup2

These were Uggs tall...

The cheapest place I've found for Uggs is Victoria's Secret. Even with the exchange and shipping & handling, it's cheaper than paying the full Canadian price.

I did get a pair at Winners two years ago...so that's a place to check too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter