Please help me find a hotel near Disneyland!

gjnellis

Earning My Ears
I'm so confused. There are so many options.

Can anyone help? We are a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 boys).

We would like a hotel (walking distance) w/free parking and breakfast included. Is there such a hotel?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Try booking HOJO, that walk isnt that bad.
they also have breakfast aswell.
they have added June/July dates to their entertainment rates.
So you may be able to get the room for $59/night.
Good luck and have a Great time! :banana:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Hojo has breakfast included. There is a McDonalds on walk to the park for a quick bite. There is also a convenience store with breakfast items that you may purchase on the Hojo property.

The Candy Cane Inn has free parking, a free shuttle, and a very nice breakfast!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Hojo has breakfast included. There is a McDonalds on walk to the park for a quick bite. There is also a convenience store with breakfast items that you may purchase on the Hojo property.

This is all trufax! :laughing:

We do not serve breakfast, but our Gift Shop does sell breakfast items, and you cannot beat the breakfast at Mimi's! :thumbsup2

The walk is pretty easy, too! EvenWillie & I can do it! :goodvibes

HTH!
Lorealle

I called HoJo last night and they said the entertainment rates weren't listed. Hmm... do I need to have something special in order to book at ent rate?

I called HoJo last night and they said the entertainment rates weren't listed. Hmm... do I need to have something special in order to book at ent rate?

Hi Boo Bear!

You've got to book online with the code 'sd50', or make sure that when you call 714-776-6120, you're speaking with In-House Reservations [we're open Monday-Friday from 8a-5p PST, and Saturdays from 8a-1p PST]. :goodvibes

Lorealle

I'm so confused. There are so many options.

Can anyone help? We are a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 boys).

We would like a hotel (walking distance) w/free parking and breakfast included. Is there such a hotel?

Thanks in advance for any help!
How old are your boys?
Desert Inn large rooms, across the street free breakfast.
Best Western Park Place Inn, directly across the street, free breakfast.

Tropicana, has free parking and an OK breakfast, walking distance as it's across the street. That said, my fave is still the HoJo, the rates are so much better!!

You aren't really going to find free breakfast, free parking and close to the Park. You may be able to get two-of-three and that won't be too bad. Lot's of great options right off of harbour Blvd and some off of Katella.

HoJo is a favorite on these boards. We get a premium Disney-view room at the Entertainment book rate if possible (http://www.hojoanaheim.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14), which have mini-fridges and microwaves. Then we have groceries delivered, or buy some downstairs in the gift shop, so we can eat a quick breakfast in the room while we get ready. Free parking and free internet. The walk is about 8 minutes to the turnstiles-- if you cross Harbor at Manchester and go down the west side, you miss all the human traffic from the crosswalk hotels on the other side and save a few minutes. It's about 4 minutes' farther than the motels right at the crosswalk, but it's a much nicer place, with a great pool and water-play area. It's the only place on Harbor with inside corridors.:thumbsup2

You aren't really going to find free breakfast, free parking and close to the Park. You may be able to get two-of-three and that won't be too bad. Lot's of great options right off of harbour Blvd and some off of Katella.

Umm Desert Inn, BWPPI both across the street, free breakfast and free parking. Not sure why you would say that. Probably others

I am going to weigh in on this. We love staying at the Residence Inn Maingate. They are a suit hotel with a hot breakfast buffet. You can't beat the breakfast (pancakes, waffles, eggs, sausage). The parking is free. Depending on the ages of your kids the walk isn't bad. We walk it in 15 minutes with a 5 and 8 year old. They also have the ART which you can take to and from the park. The pool is great and warm. And the rooms are nice and big if you get a 1 bedroom you get a seprate living room so the kids can go to bed and you can relax and watch TV and from some of the rooms you can see the firworks.

I do have some pictures if you want to see them.

Hope this helps!

Hands down Tropicana for us. Free parking, breakfast, and you can't beat the location. Right across the cross walk. After walking, walking, and walking all day and night at the parks, I don't want to walk anymore then I have to, to get back to our room! Especially with little kids. Any time we've stayed further away we had to ask if leaving was worth the extra walk. So it's nice being THAT close, in case were tired, someone doesn't feel good ect...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter