Please help me fill my room block!

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by chefbob609, Jan 9, 2011.

1. chefbob609

chefbob609 Mouseketeer

I have a wedding room block for 4/13-4/23 2011. I need to release the rooms soon. If you are looking for a discounted room at Caribbean beach, Pop century or Boardwalk Inn. Also, if you have any friends or yourself that have a trip during this time staying at any disney hotel please email me at amc609@aol.com.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disney55

disney55 Mouseketeer

I sent you an e-mail

4. sambycat

sambycat DIS Veteran

i will spread the word

5. Phillygrl23

Phillygrl23 Mouseketeer

I also sent you an email. I hope it's not too late. Also, if anyone else is reading this, and can help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

We are going 4/16-4/23.

Thanks!

6. disprincessatheart

disprincessatheart I was a Disney Bride 4.29.08

We will be there the week before or we would help.

7. chefbob609

chefbob609 Mouseketeer

I'm still looking for some rooms for my room block. It is 4/13-4/25, however i just had someone book 4/19-4/27 and they allowed it. I have Caribbean Beach, Boardwalk and Pop Century.

8. kmaclou

kmaclou Disney Bride May 27, 2010

Have you posted on the Disney Resort thread yet? From other disbrides' experiences, they're really good at helping you with your room block, too.

9. lilbrimomma

lilbrimomma Earning My Ears

Sorry but could somebody tell me what a room block is?? My fiance and i will be having an at home wedding but having a disneymoon and plan to be there the first week of march 2012 will I need to do this??? also who is the best site to start my booking?

10. lurkyloo

lurkyloo The Attic was just perfect!

Welcome! :goodvibes You don't need to worry about doing a room block¬óthey are only a requirement of people having Wishes Collection weddings at WDW. This thread is for Wishes couples to offer other travelers the opportunity to book a hotel through their room block in order to get the discounted rate given to Wishes weddings.

You might keep an eye out and see if anyone posts here that they need help filling their room block during March 2012. Then you would call the Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings booking center to make your reservation using their wedding name as a reference.

Otherwise, you can book your honeymoon through numerous channels¬óDisney's web site, the WDW Travel Company call center, AAA, online sites like Expedia, or an independent travel agent. You might keep an eye on www.mousesavers.com to see if any discounts are released for your travel period. It's a good idea to make a reservation anyway and then change it later if you can get a better deal. :thumbsup2

11. chefbob609

chefbob609 Mouseketeer

I tried posting a couple places and i got a sanction from disboards!! i don't know what to do!