Please help me decide our restaurants...

steelfish535

Earning My Ears
Ok, yeah, so we're not going until next September, but we have a fairly large group of people who can't collectively make up their minds. Since I've been deemed the "travel agent" of the group, I'm pretty much left to figure out the restaurants and then tell everyone else. We'll be on the DDP, so we can pick 7.
Teppanyaki and Cape May Cafe are the two that we HAVE to go to...the rest are up for debate. Which 5 would you choose?
Tony's, O'hana, Boma, Whispering Canyon, Hollywood and Vine, Marakesh, Le Cellier, Liberty Tree Tavern (possibly on the night of mnsshp). Also, are there any that are a must that i'm missing?
Thanks for any help! :confused3

Out of what you listed I vote Boma, Ohana, Le Cellier, Whispering Canyon, & Liberty Tree Tavern. :wizard:

Ohana, LTT and Cape May are my favorites!! I would also consider HDDR and House of Blues. I am going to try H & V this year myself. Have fun! :thumbsup2

Boma, 'Ohana, Le cellier of what you said, but you may also want to consider GF cafe, Kona cafe, or coral reef. r u traveling with kids? i cant remember what you said! also 1900 park fare is yummy!

I would pick Boma as the top choice from your list.

Have you considered a place on the Boardwalk like Spoodles?

steelfish535 said:
Which 5 would you choose?
Tony's, O'hana, Boma, Whispering Canyon, Hollywood and Vine, Marakesh, Le Cellier, Liberty Tree Tavern (possibly on the night of mnsshp). Also, are there any that are a must that i'm missing?
Thanks for any help! :confused3
I would pick Tony's, Liberty Tree Tavern, O'hana

Due to the fact you said it was a large group 'Ohana would be appropriate. Some of the others do not seem as good for a large group, except the character meals. But I have yet to find a restaurant I didn't like.

'Ohana can be spotty for service but since it is family style and lots of entertainment for kids ... the atmosphere is very uplifting ... and then you can wait around to see Wishes from the beach! It gets my vote for your group! :thumbsup2

__disneygirl said:
Out of what you listed I vote Boma, Ohana, Le Cellier, Whispering Canyon, & Liberty Tree Tavern. :wizard:

i agree with these too with the possible exception of Ohana - it seems service there the past few years has been rather hit and miss. Some have great service and are very happy some had what we had last time we went - horrible nearly non exsistant service.

steelfish535 said:
Tony's, O'hana, Boma, Whispering Canyon, Hollywood and Vine, Marakesh, Le Cellier, Liberty Tree Tavern (possibly on the night of mnsshp).

Out of those, I'd chose Liberty Tree, Whispering Canyon, Ohana and Le Cellier. :thumbsup2

Good luck making all your plans. I know that I change my mind often while trying to nail down our meals. LOL. :teeth:

I would suggest LeCellier & Libery Tree from your list. Enjoy where ever you decide :cool1:

Boma was our favourite and Kona Cafe was a nice surpise too. I enjoyed Ohana's but my dh didn't. He thought it was just too much food.

Another vote for O'Hana we loved it when we went.

Also would consider adding House of Blues - one of our must do's every trip. Haven't been myself but hear the Sunday Brunch is great.

Happy Planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter