Please help me decide - La Hacienda, Via Napoli or Saana?

Treacle44

DIS Veteran
We want to try a new restaurant on our next trip, wuld be grateful for your recommendations and input to help us decide?

It would be for dinner with two children. :)

Thanks

We did Sanaa in November 2009 and will be returning in March 2010. We thought it was tasty - I liked my dish least. I had the fish in broth. It was good, but I expected something spicier - the flavors were complex and mild. DH had a cornish game hen that he adored. In March, I plan to get one of the curried meats. They look delicious and can be made spicier.

For our upcoming trip, I am debating between La Hacienda and Via Napoli, but haven't been to either. I have heard positive reports about both, but that La Hacienda may be too spicy (hello! That's totally up our alley!). So I don't know which to choose...

We love Sanaa! We were there last year with our 3 kids. We could see the animals from our table, they have floor to ceiling windows, so even if your not right next to the glass you can see the giraffe walking by. We all liked the bread sampler. I had the sustainable fish, and it was YUMMY! We're hoping to go back in the future!

Haven't tried La Hacienda. Via Napoli is okay. Sanaa is very very good.

The pizza at Via Napoli was decent. Everything else was terrible. Eight days of deluxe dining, that was the worse meal of the whole trip for me. That being said, with two kids, if they like pizza, it still may work for you.

Definately Sanaa is a step up from the other two. We went there last year and are booked again for this year, with some of our party going twice this trip. Via napoli and La Hacienda were both fine, but do not compare. Via Napoi is all about the pizza, made fresh and pretty good, but everything else is pretty standard.

Drew

Definately Sanaa is a step up from the other two. We went there last year and are booked again for this year, with some of our party going twice this trip. Via napoli and La Hacienda were both fine, but do not compare. Via Napoi is all about the pizza, made fresh and pretty good, but everything else is pretty standard.

Drew

We're also booked for Sanaa next week and glad that it is recommended. Can you share your dishes and the experience? Thanks! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter