Please help me choose!

jdu2419

Earning My Ears
Hi! My husband and I and our 2 boys (12 and 8) are planning our first family week-long trip to Disney! I've narrowed it down to POR and Coronado Springs but I can not decide between the two. The size of the resort doesn't matter, both seem to have beautiful pools and nice rooms. The themeing of CSR appeals to more and I think it would to our boys. Reading all kinds of reviews seems to give POR the edge...I just don't know! Thanks for any input you could provide :thumbsup2

CSR has a great pool and slide for the kids,we love it there. We will be at POR in Sept, kids will be away at college so just hubby and I .

Linda

POR has the boat to DTD (which we love and use often) and an excellent counter service with lots of selection (including the create your own pasta....Yum!).

This is what gives POR the edge for us! :goodvibes

Thanks for replying! It's going to be a tough decision! But we are so excited for Feb 2014!

With out a doubt i would pick POR, area is great, boat to Dt Disney, two different restaurant areas to use, pools are nice, walk along the water ways. Been going down since 86 and most years two times, enjoy.

CSR would be my pick. Kids love the main pool area. The arcade is right there too. We also like no shared buses and the new club level rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter