Please help me choose!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by jdu2419, Jun 16, 2013.

1. jdu2419

jdu2419 Earning My Ears

Hi! My husband and I and our 2 boys (12 and 8) are planning our first family week-long trip to Disney! I've narrowed it down to POR and Coronado Springs but I can not decide between the two. The size of the resort doesn't matter, both seem to have beautiful pools and nice rooms. The themeing of CSR appeals to more and I think it would to our boys. Reading all kinds of reviews seems to give POR the edge...I just don't know! Thanks for any input you could provide :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. momof2minnies

momof2minnies DIS Veteran

CSR has a great pool and slide for the kids,we love it there. We will be at POR in Sept, kids will be away at college so just hubby and I .

Linda

4. Disneylover99

Disneylover99 DIS Veteran

POR has the boat to DTD (which we love and use often) and an excellent counter service with lots of selection (including the create your own pasta....Yum!).

This is what gives POR the edge for us! :goodvibes

5. jdu2419

jdu2419 Earning My Ears

Thanks for replying! It's going to be a tough decision! But we are so excited for Feb 2014!

6. zorro77

zorro77 DVC Member Since 93

With out a doubt i would pick POR, area is great, boat to Dt Disney, two different restaurant areas to use, pools are nice, walk along the water ways. Been going down since 86 and most years two times, enjoy.

7. Buddy18

Buddy18 Mouseketeer

CSR would be my pick. Kids love the main pool area. The arcade is right there too. We also like no shared buses and the new club level rooms.