Please HELP! iPhone 4 or HTC Inspire????

JVelasquez

Loving Disney
My DH and I are having a debate about which phone is better. DH and I both had iPhone 3G's then I upgraded to the iPhone 4 (which I LOVE) and he is now ready to upgrade as well but can't decide if he wants to stay with an iPhone or try something different. He's been to AT&T to look at other phones and right now he's caught between the 4 and the HTC Inspire. I told him to stick with the iPhone but ultimately it's his choice I don't really know that much about the inspire but I assume it does mostly the same things. My argument is that he has almost 300 songs downloaded from iTunes and at $.99-$1.29 a song that's a lot and I dont think there is away to transfer all that to another type of phone. Also, along with all the songs he has ringtones and soooo many apps (although most apps I think were free). That's a lot to throw away! He would have to re-purchase the songs on the other phone or buy an iPod either way he's gonna spend more then if he just upgraded to iPhone 4 or even the iPhone 5 that I've heard rumors about.

So iPhone or Inspire users what do you think??? Or if you have another phone that's better than both of these guys from AT&T I'd love to hear about it!

The songs downloaded from Itunes are in special format, m4p I think, but I've heard there are converters out there if you want to go that route.

I had the choice last year and upgraded to the Iphone4 just because I already had so many apps on my previous Iphone

Thanks for the idea!
The songs downloaded from Itunes are in special format, m4p I think, but I've heard there are converters out there if you want to go that route.

I had the choice last year and upgraded to the Iphone4 just because I already had so many apps on my previous Iphone

Oh, here's another thing I forgot to mention.

I BELIEVE you can still get the unlimited data plan if you upgrade from the Iphone 3GS to Iphone 4, however you cannot do that if you switch to the HTC. At least that's the case back in November when I upgraded.

That could be a big difference.

We need the unlimited data plan bc we use our phone a lot!
Oh, here's another thing I forgot to mention.

I BELIEVE you can still get the unlimited data plan if you upgrade from the Iphone 3GS to Iphone 4, however you cannot do that if you switch to the HTC. At least that's the case back in November when I upgraded.

That could be a big difference.

I had the HTC Inspire for four days last week, then switched over to the Iphone 4 (switched carrier from AT&T to Verizon, b/c did not get reception at work with AT&T), anyways I was SO glad I did.

The Inspire is a good phone, however, it is bigger than the iphone and skinnier which made it slippery. If I put a case on it, it did not fit in my pocket. The iphone 4 is, in my opinion, much better and easier to use. There were many things in the four days of having the Inspire I just couldn't figure out.

Good luck with his decision!

iTunes will convert any m4p song to mp3. Just right click on a song (or group of songs) in the Music Library.

Inspire, or if he can wait the Atrix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter