Please Help....I think I have messed up the vacation for everyone

valandemmy

Mouseketeer
Here is my problem...

We have tickets for MVMCP for tonight at will call to be picked up... We drove 12 hours to get her last night...about 4 hours into my trip...my inlaws called and said that when we drove to their house to change...I left my wallet with ALL OF MY CREDIT CARDS in it...the same credit cards that I must show to pick up my credit cards....luckily I have my driver license just not my CCs.... Is there any way to get the cards without showing the CCs? or am I out 300 bucks and my kids don't get to do the party???

Please Help

I picked mine up last Saturday for Sunday night and brought the wrong card with me. I just showed them my ID and didn't have any problem getting the tickets. :thumbsup2
Nancyprincess:

Here is my problem... We have tickets for MVMCP for tonight at will call to be picked up... We drove 12 hours to get her last night...about 4 hours into my trip...my inlaws called and said that when we drove to their house to change...I left my wallet with ALL OF MY CREDIT CARDS in it...the same credit cards that I must show to pick up my credit cards....luckily I have my driver license just not my CCs.... Is there any way to get the cards without showing the CCs? or am I out 300 bucks and my kids don't get to do the party??? Please Help

I've had CMs check and others not check. If you're staying at a resort with a business center, access your CC account online and print off a copy of the charge. this way you have a printed statement with your name, CC account number and the charge as proof just in case. This works only if you have an online account setup of course. Good luck!

I would CALL Disney (don't just show up at MK) and explain the problem. Someone will be able to help you.

I also just gave the CM my confirmation number and showed my ID. He didn't ask for my CC info.

If you are staying onsite, the concierge will assist you in getting your party tickets.

I'm sure Disney can fix it.

When we leave for the airport I take out my wallet and show my husband everything, ID, wallet, tickets. Then I make him physically show me his wallet. It is too easy to forget something.

Just another quick idea here: You could have your inlaws take a pic of the card you used and text it to you.

Yes for us as well. The CM scanned the barcodes in the email printout, and we were in.

For the print-your-own tickets, it's very easy!

For Will Call tickets, the OP will need to pick up the tickets at any location where tickets are sold.

OK...just back from the Concierge desk and provided them with the confirmation number and was never even asked for my credit card number....WOO HOOO :thumbsup2 everything worked out and I am no longer a cotton headed ninnie muggins :rotfl2:

Thanks everyone for the responses..

Woohoo!! I JUST finished watching Elf...Go have yourself something from each food group to celebrate--candy, candy corn, candy canes, and maple syrup! Have a great MVMCP!!!

OK...just back from the Concierge desk and provided them with the confirmation number and was never even asked for my credit card number....WOO HOOO :thumbsup2 everything worked out and I am no longer a cotton headed ninnie muggins :rotfl2:

Thanks everyone for the responses..

:santa::rotfl:

Have a great time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter