Please help! "Guest is already on the reservation. Choose another Guest."

CJK

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to book a dinner show in MDE. I keep getting the following message, "Guest is already on the reservation. Choose another Guest".

What does this mean and what can I do about it? I'm able to select all the names I want associated with the reservation. I can pick the category seating I want. I can select the credit card I have on file. But on the next screen, I get that message but there's nothing to unclick or change? What am I doing wrong? I've been able to book lots of other reservations with no problem, but not a dinner show.

Thanks for your help! I'm seeing very little availability on my desired day and I'm worried I'll miss out!!

I'm trying to book a dinner show in MDE. I keep getting the following message, "Guest is already on the reservation. Choose another Guest".

What does this mean and what can I do about it? I'm able to select all the names I want associated with the reservation. I can pick the category seating I want. I can select the credit card I have on file. But on the next screen, I get that message but there's nothing to unclick or change? What am I doing wrong? I've been able to book lots of other reservations with no problem, but not a dinner show.

Thanks for your help! I'm seeing very little availability on my desired day and I'm worried I'll miss out!!
This sounds like a question that belongs on the WDW board, maybe?

Reactions: CJK
I'm trying to figure out whether this goes in Theme Park & Strategies or restaurants or? I still don't know what My Disney Experience references (sorry, I'm a Disneyland gal).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter