Please Help! Disneyland Itinerary

Barefoot On A Plane

Mickey Mousin' for Mari
I am traveling to 1 full day Disneyland on June 9, 2024 and need help planning an itinerary. Never been before, Purchased Genie+, willing to buy Individual LL.

Traveling with 22yo, 19yo, 16yo, and 8yo. All willing to do thrill rides and not the younger kids rides. (No Park Hopper)

Can anyone share with me their itinerary (Detailed) that has proven to work for you?

I can't argue with this and have used a form of it before:
https://disneylanddaily.com/disneyl...without-fastpasses-and-genie/#Disneyland_Park

You have to do rope drop to have any success. You can get so much accomplished in that 8-11am window. Get a consensus on what everyone wants to ride first. If everyone wants to ride Space Mountain, that's a great one to start at. You won't even need to touch your Genie+ in the first couple of hours. Once it gets closer to 11am, the crowds start to pick up. You can then have those Genie+ selections for later if you wish to re-ride. We do that all the time for Space Mountain, Indy, Big Thunder, Matterhon and Star Tours. A summer Sunday is a great time to go BTW.

I used SoCal Daily strategies for Genie+ with big kids and found it super helpful. We followed her steps 3 weeks ago and got almost everything done in one day (our 2nd day was spent in Fantasyland).
https://disneylanddaily.com/how-to-...e_Disneyland_Strategy_for_Big_Kids_with_Genie
We were able to do 8 rides before lunch (and that includes rider switch for our little guy). We were able to ride Space and BTMRR multiple times. Those first two hours are so key. I looked at other strategies but now realize why SoCal's is best (we minimized backtracking).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter