Please help decide which week I should go!

disneypolybride2008

DIS Veteran
Hi, i need some help deciding which week to go:

Option 1:
Last week of October
Pros: birthday during trip, Halloween
Cons: Late Electrical Parade 9pm and Wishes 10pm

Option 2:
First week of November
Pros: Early Electrical Parade 7, Wishes 8 all week
Cons: no birthday, arriving late on Halloween means missing the resort activities, thus missing Halloween

First week of November will be super busy for Jersey Week. You might want to keep that in mind, it starts on Halloween. The last week of October will be not as bad, except for Halloween day which will be busy since it is on a Saturday and the first day of Jersey Week. Also, Food and Wine will be going on making EPCOT busy Friday night and Halloween day.

Hi, i need some help deciding which week to go:

Option 1:
Last week of October
Pros: birthday during trip, Halloween
Cons: Late Electrical Parade 9pm and Wishes 10pm

Option 2:
First week of November
Pros: Early Electrical Parade 7, Wishes 8 all week
Cons: no birthday, arriving late on Halloween means missing the resort activities, thus missing Halloween

We are going the first week of November. Crowd levels are very low that week, based on the crowd calendar I looked at, but higher on Sat/Sun Nov 7th and 8th because of Jersey Week. (Our trip is going to be Nov 1-9th). We are going to do both MNSSHP and MVMCP.

We are going the first week of November. Crowd levels are very low that week, based on the crowd calendar I looked at, but higher on Sat/Sun Nov 7th and 8th because of Jersey Week. (Our trip is going to be Nov 1-9th). We are going to do both MNSSHP and MVMCP.
that is what i planned to do first, then DH said he did not want to stay that long, so getting to see Halloween and Christmas went out the window. Let me know how you liked it!

First week of November will be super busy for Jersey Week. You might want to keep that in mind, it starts on Halloween. The last week of October will be not as bad, except for Halloween day which will be busy since it is on a Saturday and the first day of Jersey Week. Also, Food and Wine will be going on making EPCOT busy Friday night and Halloween day.
What is jersey week?

that is what i planned to do first, then DH said he did not want to stay that long, so getting to see Halloween and Christmas went out the window. Let me know how you liked it!

We've been to both in the past, but not in the same trip. Our 12 year old has been but was so young he doesn't remember either at all, so he is super excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter