Please Help!! Could this be possible??

soccamom

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever gotten Discovery Cove tickets at the last minute?? We had a day near the end of July booked for our family of four but had to cancel because my grandma was very ill, and I did not think she would pull through. She's much better now and looks like I have a disney holiday coming up soon. :cool1: :cool1:

My dd's have their hearts set on DC. Do I have any hope for this year? or should I just plan for next time. :confused3

offsite 1976
FW 1997
BC 1998
Hotel RP 2002
Dolphin 2003
RPR 2003
DTD Hilton 2003
Portofino 2004

The best thing to do is call and check to see if your dates are still available. I just made my non-dolphin swim reservations last week for mid july even though the day was sold out on the DC site.

Give them a call.

Good luck!

We had planned a last minute end of July trip too, but I also could not find DC tickets, even with calling. However, we were able to get Dolphin swim tickets if we booked a package at the Marriott World Center (the other hotels listed on the DC site were also sold out for all of our dates, but the MWC had all dates I gave them available with the DC tickets including the swim.) In fact, the package rate for the tickets, and two nights hotel, and breakfast buffets wasn't bad at all. And the hotel looks absolutely beautiful, so we are looking forward to it. I don't know if you have your hotels booked or not, but maybe it is an option. For us, it made sense to change hotels mid trip, just to get the DC tickets.

Thanks for your great suggestions!! Hope you enjoy your trip. We are still unsure.

I am a concierge and I called today for some guests and they said they didn't have any dolphin swims open until mid August. That really upsets me because they have a contest going on where we can win dolphins swims and trips to DC depending on how many we can book. My complaint about this is I haven't been able to book one in months! I feel like the contest is a hoax because they know they never have anything open in the summer! The Seaworld rep told me about the twilight swim that is in the evening, but that one only allows around 150 guests in, much less than the 1000 guests that go into DC during the day everyday so that one is even less available than the first!
If you are interested in other Dolphin swims you can check out International Divers. They have Dolphin swims and manatee encounters. I have found they are much more reliable than DC. Their website is http://www.swimdolphins.com/ Good luck in booking!

I booked 3 days ago for a July 25 party of 4, non dolphin swim. We did it this way 2 years ago, and actually preferred not to do the dolphin thing once we observed it in action--to us it looke too much like a dolphin character meet and greet...but very expensive. We enjoyed being nonpressured, without having to be anyplace at a given time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter