Please help (change of plans)

JM1226

Mouseketeer
We leave Sat for our trip and I'm just rethinking one of my resataurant selections. Here's our ADRs: O'Hana's, Coral Reef, BOG, CM's, 1900 Park Fare and Narcosee.

I looked at the menu at Narcosee and I'm rethinking this one....does anyone have opinion on it and where could I go instead? I'm sure its too late to book some where else but I can try. Suggestions...TIA!

You could probably get an ADR for Kona or The Wave if you want to stay in the MK resort area.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We leave Sat for our trip and I'm just rethinking one of my resataurant selections. Here's our ADRs: O'Hana's, Coral Reef, BOG, CM's, 1900 Park Fare and Narcosee.

I looked at the menu at Narcosee and I'm rethinking this one....does anyone have opinion on it and where could I go instead? I'm sure its too late to book some where else but I can try. Suggestions...TIA!

If you're looking for another signature, we love Artist Point at the WL and Yachtsman Steakhouse at the YC. For non signatures, Boma and Cape May are two of our favorites.

I'd try Citrico's at the Grand Floridian Resort. Im pretty sure you will be able to get an ADR there at this point?

Agree artist point or yavhtsman steakhouse

Can you tell us what it is about Narcoossee's that caused you to rethink it? That way, we won't be steering you into places that have the same problem. For example, if it is a cost issue, then recommending something like Citricos isn't helpful. If it is menu choice, then let us know what it is that turns you off and what you would prefer. I'm sure that the collective wisdom here can come up with something! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter