• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please help be decide

DisneyObsessed

<font color=green>Walking is not an option<br><fon
Which one is better? 50s Prime Time or Sci Fi? We've never been to either one, but I really don't want to go to both. I don't like too many PSs, as we don't really like "schedules" when we're on vacation. So......I leave it up to you guys:smooth:

I have never been to either restaurant, so I can't help you with personal experience, but, in April will will be eating at 50s Prime Time. From everyone's posts, it sounds like a fun place to eat. That is if you have a good sense of humor! Nothing like ol mom telling you to eat your peas or make you stand in the corner!! Most of the reviews say that the food is really good. My 2 DD, ages 12 and 17 will have a blast there. Anyways, good luck with your decision.

have not as yet been to scifi ( ps for this trip) but thought the food was good at Primetime and it was fun too...haven't looked at the prices there recently but i do not remember it being out of line for disney even though our friends who were at disney for the first time almost fainted when they got the bill for burgers fries and shakes...and it was like an attraction in itself...this might depend on who you get as a server but we did not see any abusiveness like some have mentioned on here, just light hearted fun.

50s Primetime has much better food IMO. Although both have interesting themes, we also have found the experience to be a lot more fun there. We have only been to Sci Fi once, though, and have eaten at Primet Time three times. The home-cooking is good and the shakes are incredible. They bring you the big metal cannister just like you were at a 1950s soda shop. People also rave about the shakes at Sci Fi, but our server told us they come out of a machine already mixed like at McDonald's!

I don't even have to think about this one...PRIMETIME CAFE! Sci Fi is okay, but the food is just average(if that). It is the theme that attracts most! Prime Time has good home-cooked style food, great atmosphere and alot of fun with the interacting(with the CMs).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter