Please Help: A few questions before tomorrow 5/22

PrinceOfPeace

Mouseketeer
Hi There Fellow Dis'ers,

Our family is going to DL tomorrow and I haven't been there in a while! So here it goes...

1. Where is the 'e-ticket turnstile'? Or how do we enter the parks with an e-ticket AP? I downloaded our AP from online and printed them.

2. Where can the kids play in the water at DL/DCA?

3. What times do the 'trams' start/stop running?

4. We're planning on arriving there 1hr before park opens, is that ok? I understand there are already people there due to MM.

5. How would I get my 10% discount on food/merchandise, if I am a passholder now? I don't have an AP with me.

6. How do you think the crowds will be tomorrow 5/22?

THANKS!:thumbsup2

Hi There Fellow Dis'ers,

Our family is going to DL tomorrow and I haven't been there in a while! So here it goes...

1. Where is the 'e-ticket turnstile'? Or how do we enter the parks with an e-ticket AP? I downloaded our AP from online and printed them.

4. We're planning on arriving there 1hr before park opens, is that ok? I understand there are already people there due to MM.

5. How would I get my 10% discount on food/merchandise, if I am a passholder now? I don't have an AP with me.

6. How do you think the crowds will be tomorrow 5/22?

2. There is a water play area in DCA I think in or near bugs land. Don't remember the exact place.

4. Tomorrows Tuesday so no MM. So 1 hour early may be a bit much but you can be one of the first through the gates.

6. I doubt it will be packed. Might be busy but shouldn't be too bad I would guess.

Hi There Fellow Dis'ers,

No special turnstile. If you take your paper printout to any turnstile, they will let you in. If you want to just go ahead and get your AP right off the bat, you'll take the printout to any one of the ticket booths and they will give you the card. At some point during the day, you'll have to find a photopass photographer to take your AP picture. The sooner the better :)

2. Where can the kids play in the water at DL/DCA? Well, of course there are the water rides - Splash Mountain in DL and Grizzly River Rapids in DCA. For "water play", I believe there is an area near Bugs Land in DCA.

Are you referring to the trams or buses from the parking lots? If so, they start running a bit before Magic Morning on days it's offered (so tomorrow, which is Tuesday). The last one leaves I believe an hour after park closing

Yes, it's obviously fine to show up that early, just be aware that those with MM will be allowed in while you will have to wait outside the turnstiles. They will often allow regular admission guests in to explore the Main Street area about 20-30 minutes prior to park opening.

5. How would I get my 10% discount on food/merchandise, if I am a passholder now? I don't have an AP with me. I'm not sure what you mean? I'm assuming you'll be getting your AP tomorrow, no? As soon as you get it, you just display it when you make purchases.

6. How do you think the crowds will be tomorrow 5/22? Can't answer that. I haven't been following too closely lately. MousePlanet has posted a 3/10 - so fairly low.

:thumbsup2

I am a 3rd generation former DL employee and an AP holder since 1995.

1. Where is the 'e-ticket turnstile'? Or how do we enter the parks with an e-ticket AP? I downloaded our AP from online and printed them. I always went to the group sales window to purchase my passes, when i didn't renew through the mail. Then I take the voucher through the turnstile and head to the passport processing center. I've lived in IL for two years and don't know how they're handling this now. Someone here will know;)

2. Where can the kids play in the water at DL/DCA? At DL the only place I can think of is a ball in front of Space Mountain and you aren't really playing in the water. At DCA, in A Bug's Land there is a water play area.

3. What times do the 'trams' start/stop running? They stop running one hour after closing. I'm betting they start 30-60 minutes before opening. Since the main entrance usually opens approx. 30 minutes before the published opening time, I'm betting the trams start 60 minutes before the published opening time.

4. We're planning on arriving there 1hr before park opens, is that ok? I understand there are already people there due to MM. Yes, it's what I tell everyone I know....go early.

5. How would I get my 10% discount on food/merchandise, if I am a passholder now? I don't have an AP with me. You will get your AP at the park. I don't think you can use your voucher to get a discount, but the only way to know would be to try.

6. How do you think the crowds will be tomorrow 5/22? My bet is on the light side. Not empty because lots of school groups go at this time of year. But this weekend will be jammed. Tomorrow should be nice. Have a great time.

HTH.

felicia

4. Tomorrows Tuesday so no MM. So 1 hour early may be a bit much but you can be one of the first through the gates.

This is incorrect. Typically MM's occur on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays (T and S days), so there is one tomorrow, and it's scheduled for 8:00 AM.

1. Where is the 'e-ticket turnstile'? Or how do we enter the parks with an e-ticket AP? I downloaded our AP from online and printed them. - Take you pint out to any turnstile. You will get a papercard that can be used for FP & discounts. You will then have to take the papercard to the ticket booth for your permenate AP. You will then need to get your picture taken by a photopass CM.
2. Where can the kids play in the water at DL/DCA? - In DCA there is an area in its a bugs land & in front for the Little Mermaid. Nothing in DL, that I am aware of.

3. What times do the 'trams' start/stop running? - 1 hour before park opens.

4. We're planning on arriving there 1hr before park opens, is that ok? I understand there are already people there due to MM. - The parking structure opens 30 mins before MM or 1 hour hour before Disneyland opens on non-MM days.

5. How would I get my 10% discount on food/merchandise, if I am a passholder now? I don't have an AP with me. -You can use the card given to you when you enter the park. You need that or your AP to get the discount

6. How do you think the crowds will be tomorrow 5/22? - Hope for the best, be prepared for the worst

Bugs land in DCA has a water play area, also across from the Little Mermaid ride, near the "lake" is a spot with jumping fountains that they can play in too. I'm not sure of places in DL though.

You can arrive early outside the turnstiles, but unless you have MM you cannot enter the parks yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter