Please give our Timon a hug.

SplshMtn99

<font color=blue>She talks to me in pretty <font c
Life's thrown her a couple of rotten apples lately....and I hope we can lift her spirits. Maybe she'll even feel better enough to do some scrapping?

I know you're reading Cass.

Here's my {{{{HUG}}}}. :grouphug:

Thinking of ya!

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Hope your grey skies clear up soon Cass!

Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle, bling. That was the sound of pixie dust going your way……

:teleport: I am beside myself!!! Thank you SO much!!! You guys are so great!!! ::yes:: You really have lifted my spirits! What a great support system :goodvibes

I haven't been able to scrap for some time now but I still visit the boards at least once every day to keep up and to see all the great pages that people post! Makes me feel better!

Splsh...a special thanks for starting the post :hug: You really knew that it would pick me up :) Thanks Jo!

I wondered why I hadn't seen you on the boards lately Timon. Here are :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: lots of hugs for you, a bit of pixie dust, and good thoughts and prayers.

Deb

Hey there
Hugs and happy thoughts coming your way!
Hope things are better soon!
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Originally posted by Timon
[BSplsh...a special thanks for starting the post :hug: You really knew that it would pick me up :) Thanks Jo! [/B]

Cass, that's what friends are for. :hug:

Timon,
You bring us all such joy & inspiration when we view your scrapbooks & if we ever have a question, you are right there with an answer. So whatever the problem is, I'll be praying for you & hoping that life will be back to normal soon!:grouphug: :grouphug:

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful responses to Timon and for Splsh for starting this, it sure is appreciated! It's been a tough couple months and its great knowing that there is still nice people in the world who care enough through any medium to send some happy thoughts!

My message to Timon...

When I was young, I wished upon a star and I never knew that my wish would come true. As Forrest put it, life may be a box of choclates, but the best part was that you were the box and the choclates were bits of life with you.
Don't worry Cass, we'll get ya smiling soon and you'll see Turtle Island sometime, I promise!
Love always from your Tigger!

:love: :lovestruc

Originally posted by Darkrobe
Thanks everyone for all the wonderful responses to Timon and for Splsh for starting this, it sure is appreciated! It's been a tough couple months and its great knowing that there is still nice people in the world who care enough through any medium to send some happy thoughts!

My message to Timon...

When I was young, I wished upon a star and I never knew that my wish would come true. As Forrest put it, life may be a box of choclates, but the best part was that you were the box and the choclates were bits of life with you.
Don't worry Cass, we'll get ya smiling soon and you'll see Turtle Island sometime, I promise!
Love always from your Tigger!

:love: :lovestruc

AWWWWWWWWWWW.....what a sweet hubby!!!!!!

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes and:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: coming your way Cass.

I hope the sunshines on you soon.

Laura
A crazyscrapaholic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter