Please give me some dining help!!

BWgirl

Mouseketeer
Ok, this is our first trip together to the World alone...and it is a surprise. So I have no input from my DH on restaurants....and other family and friends could care less LOL (I'm sure you all know how this goes :rolleyes: )

So....I'm hoping you guys can give me some feedback here!! We are staying at POFQ for six nights, and using the Silver Plan while we are there.

Friday, July 23, 2004
Arrival Day
*Current Dilemma Dinner: California Grill, Narcoosee's, Citricos, Artist Point (using 4 wishes total)

Saturday, July 24, 2004
Epcot Day
Lunch: Le Cellier
Dinner: Coral Reef
(using a total of 6 wishes)

Sunday, July 25, 2004
MK Day
*Current Dilemma Lunch: Tony's or The Plaza Restaurant
Dinner: Ohana
(using a total of 2 wishes)

Monday, July 26, 2004
MGM Day
Lunch: Sci Fi
Dinner: Hollywood Brown Derby
(using a total of 4 wishes)

Tuesday, July 27, 2004
AK Day
Lunch: CS (meal voucher)
*Current Dilemma Dinner: Boma or 1900 Park Fare (would be nice to have character interaction ;) )
(using a total of 2 wishes)

Wednesday, July 28, 2004
Free day, not sure yet
Lunch: CS (meal voucher)
Show at La Nouba 6pm
Dinner: Bongos, or late PS at Cape May
(using total of 6 wishes)

Thursday, July 29, 2004
Breakfast: Boatwright's
(using no wishes)

Any and all advice, comments, suggestions would be appreciated! :)

The meals sound like coin tosses to me. Have you looked at their menus? There are some posted at allearsnet.com. They all sound good.

As for using wishes up on just meals, there are other cool things there to do. I don't plan on using wishes on cheap lunches. Plus the plan includes a dessert and appetizer. I don't know about you, but my wife and I always have a tough time finishing our meals at WDW. So we plan on splitting meals and saving wishes for watercraft rental and spa treatments. I think you can also go to hoop dee do or the luau for just one wish each. I wish we had the time to hit one of those.

the first night is a real dilemma! we have enjoyed meals at both california grill and artist point. some folks will dine at artist point as a way of seeing the lodge, while others hope to snag a window table at california grill for fireworks. both are excellent and have excellent service; so, it is a coin toss!! as far as tony VS the plaza for lunch at MK, i would pick the plaza. again we have dined here many times and it is consistently good w/very good service. the portions are large enough to share. saturday and monday look to be heavy-duty eating days. you may be too full to enjoy meals at all the restaurants listed. i would pick one or the other. unless of course you all are eating dinner late in the evening. hope this helps!:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter